The first

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson threw on a black shirt, blue denim outerwear and blue ripped jeans with his timberland boots. He looked at the box of bracelet he got from Pandora. He quickly rushed home after receiving a text from Nari but when he passed by the blue shop, he quickly glanced inside and walked into the shop as he scanned each and every bracelet and ring on display before he asked the lady for the simple one, the one with beads of carnival and smiled softly before he asked for the price. He stared at the packaging and smiled as he kept it in his pocket jeans and walked out, making his way to the café where Nari is meeting him.

He is strangely early and looked up, wanting to sit at the corner but he saw Nari seated there, cup of coffee on the table with a book in her hand. She had sunglasses on her head and she was wearing an oversized white buttoned top with paper bag blue shorts, her white buttoned top tucked in neatly, the white top was a V-Necked and showed her black tube bra inside. She was wearing her white vans that were blackened and worn out for long time usage. Jackson smiled and walked up to her before sitting opposite her, watching her absorbed into her reading for a good 20 minutes before she looked up and saw Jackson, gasping with widen eyes “how long have you sat there?” She asked, cheeks flushed as Jackson grinned.

“Ever since I arrived about 20 minutes ago.” Her eyes widen “oh my! I had a very slow reaction!” She laughed shyly and rubbed her nape, flustered. “So what is the good news?” Jackson asked, eyeing her with a daydream smile. She smiled, grinning, giving Jackson suspense. “COME ON WOMAN. DON’T MAKE ME WAIT….” He suddenly froze “Are you possibly.. pregnant?” She suddenly showed a shock expression “Wait, how did you know?” Jackson felt his heart drop “Well, you stay with your boyfriend so it is pretty obvious.” She gave a confuse look and tilted her face “But the father is you.” Jackson stared at her “Wait.. what?” She gave him the same confused puppy face “You are the father.” Jackson was trying to process the words slowly, his expression is pretty calm but his mind is in a chaos of “WHO-WHAT-WHERE-WHY-WHEN-HOW”

He stared at her for so long she started cracking up “I was kidding, chillax.” She grinned as Jackson suddenly brought himself to ask “He asked you for your hand in marriage?” She thought for a while before saying “Actually no. I just wanted to know that I…” She brought up two tickets “Got us tickets to see your favorite performing live.” She teased and Jackson’s mouth was left wide open “Wait, are you being serious?!” He asked as she nodded, waving the tickets which Jackson reached from her hand “Hey! Rude!” She said and frowned before his eyes widen in surprise “H.. How?” He stared “How did you managed to get Dr Dre and G-unit’s tickets? They were sold out in an instant!”

She thought for a while “Well… I had my ways.” She winked as Jackson looked at her and smiled “Don’t you want to go with your boyfriend?” Jackson asked as she shrug “My boyfriend will never even appreciate music like this.” She smiled “It is later though and I am already set to go!” She said excitedly as Jackson laughed “why did you need sunglasses anyways?” He asked and she suddenly remembered “Oh. I went shopping with Hyuk Jae’s mom. She suggested it was a nice day and dragged me out but the sun was hurting.” She said with a sigh and Jackson nodded as they both got on his motorbike as he drove them to the venue, reaching at exactly 7;30pm. “Seems like we are pretty early.” She said with a smile as Jackson nodded. She and him leaned against the motorcycle.

“So how did you get the tickets?” Jackson asked as she laughed “Instead of asking, why don’t you just compliment me for doing something good?” Jackson laughed before leaning his head back, “I was really shocked when you decided to call me out.” She thought before laughing “Why?” He shrug before she kept quiet “So…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter