Amusement park date? NO.

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We have arrived!” He said and she looked, it was just a beach and she stared at him “seriously?” He laughed as he hopped off and offered a hand as she took it and he brought her down. “It's not yet the end.” He took his jacket from her legs and realized how cute and perfect they look before gulping a saliva and tore his eyes off those milky white legs and covered her eyes. They took about 30 minutes when Nari was able to hear kids screaming and songs as Jackson slowly remove his hands, her eyes opened, squinting before her blurred vision became clear. “Are you ing kidding me?!” She asked, her eyes were about to water. The boy smiled and looked at her.

“Wait, no no no. Why are you crying?” He asked, frowning before wiping her tears “I miss this!” Jackson frowned “What?” She smiled “I never had a chance to come to theme parks ever since I was 6.” She said as Jackson looked at her and she grabbed his hands “Let’s go on the rides!” he rolled his eyes and pulled her back but it was a bad idea because she fell on his chest and they were both in a tight embrace. Nari was at his chest and his chin was on her head, she felt herself gulping a saliva and she could hear Jackson’s heartbeat, it was beating rapidly and she felt herself blushing.

“Jackson?” She asked and he looked at her, their faces were inches apart and she felt her lips go dry. “You are wearing a dress.” His nose was touching her nose slightly and she laughed “Well, I didn’t know you would bring me to an amusement park.” He grinned playfully “It seems like you dressed up to impress me.” She rolled her eyes as a girl squeal and they looked at her “Jackson?!” His eyes widen and he let go of Nari as Nari looked at him questioningly “S… Seora…” He smiled nervously as Seora looked at him with folded arms “Uncle Jackson!” He saw Jun En and Mark approaching them, Jun En was on Mark’s shoulders. “M… Mark. Hi!”

He grinned as Mark walked over to Seora and put his arms around her waist as she smiled. She turned to look at Nari and raise a brow at Jackson who laughed “Meet my friend, Cho Nari.” Seora raise a brow “I saw you guys hugging though. A friend?” Jackson laughed “It was on accident” Seora rolled her eyes and looked at Nari “Please date him and marry him, I am getting so annoyed that he is always asking me for my hand in marriage!!!” Mark laughed and hugged Seora closer and kissed her forehead “And it seems like Seora is already mine as a matter of fact.” Jackson laughed “She got a boyfriend though.” This became awkward as Seora suddenly laugh.

“Well. We got to go! Bye!” She left and Nari smiled “She’s pretty and Mark seems to really like her…” Jackson looked at her “She never got to experience this…” he pitied her but he knew, she didn’t want him to. After much argument, Jackson managed to get her to get shorts and she ended up wearing shorts with a shirt she bought from the shop, a raglan shirt with shorts. They proceeded to rides that were extreme and Jackson was scared, hell, he felt so scared that he needed to his pants, even this was an understatement.

Jackson was that scared, he remembered going to the theme park a few years ago with Seora and the ride that he profusely backed out at the last minute, causing Seora to be upset but it was a win-win situation because both parties stayed happy with their own decision. Jackson decided to back out the ride with Seora and it was of his free will yet for this ride, Nari wasn’t even forcing him and he can backed out on his free will but he didn’t want to and he didn’t know why, was it because of a hold Nari have on him? Soon, they both were strapped on the ride and Jackson couldn't help but screamed so hard when the ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter