Mission impossible

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you want to go to work today?” Jackson asked, unsure as she nodded “Yeah. I would like to go work thank you very much?!” She said, begging Jackson because Jackson didn’t allow her to since Hyuk Jae was still at large and he sigh at the puppy eyes, admitting defeat. “Fine. But I am going to pick you up!” she suddenly panicked “NO! I mean.. Er.. There is no need to. I know you will be busy today so don’t bother yourself with me! I can always cab back!” she said with a goofy smile and Jackson sigh “Fine. I drive you to work.” She smiled, thankful as Jackson dropped her off. She walked upstairs for show and lingered outside for a good 30 minutes before racing back downstairs and flagging a taxi.

She walked to the abandoned house and quickly tied her hair to a bun. She knew that Hyuk Jae would never come back to the house, considering that police would be patrolling the area to search for him. She went to his study room and tried to open the door only to realize that it is locked. She knitted her brows and was wondering if there was a spare key or… She quickly took out a bobby pin and tried to unlock the door like they do in movies or youtube videos as she bit her tongue and somehow managed to do it and she smiled before she walked in. She quickly searched through the papers and realized that there was nothing, everything seemed normal and her brows knitted before she tried to open the drawers and realized that the set of drawers were locked, particularly, the three drawers that were bound together with a set of lock on the first drawer. She knitted her brows and tried to find the key before saying “Could it be…” she searched under the table and smiled “JACKPOT!”

She took the key that was taped underneath and unlocked the drawer. The first drawer made her gasp, it had documents on her and her family. It had documents on her as well and there were some tape and she knitted her brows as she gathered everything and put it into her bag. She opened the second drawer and gasp at the amount of white bags in there, it was… . Hyuk Jae didn’t just work for the company, he is a drug paddler too as she opened the third drawer. There were documents of clients and dealers and there were even documents of his embezzlement on the company’s money by him that he wanted to cover up. Her eyes widen as she quickly gathered all the documents and left the bags there before she decided to pay a visit to Hyuk Jae’s workplace.

“Oh Nari!” she heard as she bow at the people, everyone knew her because of her relation to Hyuk Jae “We heard about what happened at the dinner, are you alright?” they asked and she put a finger to her lip. “I am going up to Hyuk Jae’s office so make sure his father is not there and if he is going to be at the office, tell me.” The girl nodded as she snuck her way up and put her finger to the lip the moment she entered the office and everyone nodded to greet her, understanding her meaning. The moment she entered the single room office, she heave a sigh of relief and realized that she had been holding in her breath.

She walked over to his desk and realized that it is all useless junk and crap, she on his computer and realized that he had weird folders and what is even more weird is that they all had passwords. She bit her lip and tried to find a thumbdrive in her bag and fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter