One hundred weeks

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week passed, she had never called and nor had Jackson tried to find her. He was patiently waiting for fate to work its way and he was about to give up on fate when he suddenly heard the bell and looked up and his eyes did a double take, it was Cho Nari and she was wearing a dress, the difference is that she's wearing a dress with her coat and her face was so gloomy and upset. She looked a wreck and Jackson guessed that it was her boyfriend and work that caused her to be like that but he never said much. She walked up to Jackson.

“Hi! I feel so sorry I left you in the morning. Is it alright to talk to you?” She looked at the crowded café, it was lunch time so it is busy. “Alone.” He sigh and nodded as he pointed to the back and had one of his co worker take over his place. He made a calming raspberry tea so that she can instantly relax as he sat on the work top in the kitchen, the kitchen was basically used to store the herbs and coffee beans as well as the bakers workplace for the pastries. Jackson just sat there as he watched the girl drinking the tea. “So.. what is it?” He asked as she sigh before leaning her back against the table.

“My boyfriend was so upset and angry the morning I got home.” Jackson looked at her “what?” He asked and she smiled softly “I usually waited outside the house at 6am in the morning. This time, I waited at 6;30am in the morning and he got so angry. He asked me who I was meeting, what kind of fling I had for the whole night, who did I bed with.” At 5;30am, she looked around the surrounding, it was so unfamiliar and the smell of coffee was lingering and she looked at her surroundings, She was on the bed and it was big enough to fit 2 people and she looked at a sleeping figure by the floor, he was sleeping so soundly and she smiled softly “it's nice” she said “I thought you should be on the bed and not floor since I'm a guest.” She quickly grab her clothes and changed because she was afraid of Hyuk Jae misunderstanding. She quickly went out at 6am, unable to leave a note or anything as she grabbed a taxi and reached the place. The door was open and a fuming Hyuk Jae was staring down at her. “! Where did you go last night?! Why are you so late?! You're usually here by 6am! So who did you sleep with?” He slapped her “You think you can do whatever you want just cause I locked you outside?!” He punched her in the stomach “You better listen here. You are to stay in the house and be on your best behavior or I'll make your business fold. YOU GET ME?!” He screamed before kicking her as she slid down the floor, clutching her stomach in pain, tears coming down. Through out the 1 week, she was locked up in the house, waiting on her boyfriend who never came home. She sigh and was like a ghost wandering around, sleeping, watching TV and she was about to lose it when she called her boyfriend. “What isit?!” He screamed angrily into the phone as she grew a little scared “I was wondering if I could go to work tomorrow. Being at home is so boring.” She whined as Hyuk Jae cleared His throat “Yes. Go to work you lazy fat pig. Remember to lose weight and stop whining. It's so disturbing.” He hung up as she smiled.

“That's how I'm here now and gone for a week. I was basically living like a ghost.” Jackson frowned “You looked like you lost weight. Your face is so yellow and suken.” She wasn't as gorgeous anymore, it looked like the person in front of him was nobody he knew, not the gorgeous girl he knew as she smiled “I lost weight. I finally weigh 43kg! I'm supposed to lose 3kg soon.” Jacks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter