Sleepover

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know how good your room is but I hope my room is fine.” Jackson said the moment he opened his room door. A few minutes ago, Jackson had offered his house and she had kindly and gladly decline only to have him persuade and convince her to accept his offer over and over again until she succumb and gave in to his persuasion and decided to accept his offer. “I guess this isn’t bad.” She said as she looked at Jackson “A shirt and pants would be nice.” He suddenly realized and nodded “Oh sure, sorry. My bad.” He got out a shirt and pants before passing them to her with a towel and went to bathe in the guest bathroom. When he got out, he saw her lying on the sofa, looking at her phone and pouting.

“Waiting for boyfriend to call?” He asked as she sat up and frowned “He won’t call. I always feel like he should at least call though. But I know I'm at fault so I shouldn't expect too much.” Jackson felt his heart squeeze, it was more of a pity squeeze because he knew that position not long ago and seeing someone so gorgeous feeling like that… it was more of a frustrated pity but it wasn't something he can do, it's not like he should be a third party in their relationship and nor should he be the one to knock some sense into her and he prayed that a girl would just show up to be able to make her notice that she is also a patient herself. He looked at her, she was still staring at her phone, pouting as he took the phone and put it on the table, causing her to look at him.

“Life is too short to even care about unworthy people.” His eyes sparkle “lets go for a spin!” He squeal and she looked at him before laughing and shaking her head, Jackson Wang is unpredictable but the next thing she knew, she's in the car with its hood down and she let the wind brush her hair as she raise both her hands, the wind blowing and wrapping her gently as she smiled, unable to wipe the smile off her face as Jackson smiled before speeding up.

They stopped at the end of the cliff and walked out of the car, she walked to the front of the car and, with the help of Jackson, got on the car hood and sat there. “The stars are beautiful.” She's sitting on the car hood with jackson’s shirt and her hair is tousled but laid so peacefully on her head and she looked so perfect for some reason, her whole face that shined with the moon made Jackson mentally slap himself. Jackson looked at the sky as he nodded “the stars are beautiful but we only appreciate them for the twinkle that they gave us.”

She laughed “because there's nothing more beautiful and peaceful than a star.” Jackson laughed “people can be beautiful and peaceful.” She laughed “humans can be more of a monster than what we have in our mind. It was like the killer clown, he once said that The dead can't harm us, it's the living we gotta worry about. And it's true to a certain extent, humans can be nice but they can cause a greater harm than the dead can.” He looked at her and realized that there was something so dark about that sentence “and I'm already dead on the inside.” She said before turning her head to him and that's when he saw it in her orbs.

He finally realized that whatever attracted him before was not a simple phase of attraction but rather a sense of warmth and belonging and understanding in those orbs of hers. It's true, she's dead on the inside but it's because she is dead on the inside that she can understand Jackson well because Jackson likewise, dead on the inside. He found someone who was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter