Brief

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stiffened, her breathing became ragged, she was scared. “Please don't.” She begged as the man in front of her was holding up a knife “Hyuk Jae made me do this.” He said. “Please don't.” She begged and slowly whined and started screaming as the knife swung down as she shot up “hey what's wrong?” Jackson asked with a worried frown as she hugged him. “I can't do this.” She sniffed and calm down when his coffee aroma entered her nostrils as she breathe in heavily “Jackson…” she said through heavy lidded eyes “yes?” Jackson ask before she smiled “Please stay with me…” she said before she fell asleep as Jackson smiled and laid her down and caresses her hair “I would never leave you.” He said and kissed her forehead.

He was seated on the bed and for some reason, he started to feel sleepy and fell asleep beside her. When she woke up the next morning, she found herself tangled in jackson’s arm and she blushed as she watched him and smiled as she traced his features “Is this what you like doing to everyone that sleeps next to you?” He asked huskily as he opened one eye to look at her and she laughed “No. I only do it to you. Feel honored now?” She asked with a raise brow. He laughed and wrapped her tightly “oh my god. Sleeping like this with you make me feel like it's worth it to skip work.” She laughed, muffled by his top “You're horrible Jackson Wang!” He laughed and said “don't make it seem like you don't like it. I know you like this as well.”

She blushed before she pushed herself off “I got to walk Jax and drop by the pet store!” She said flustered as Jackson laughed “hey, which of my clothes are you gonna wear?” He asked, teasing as she shouted “ YOU JACKSON!!”

She walked Jax to the pet store “hello! Oh what a cute dog! What's his name?” The person at the store ask as Nari laughed “its Jax! He has a undeveloped hind leg but he is still well loved and happy!” She said as the store worker nodded “so what are you looking for your little fella?” She asked Nari as Nari had on a thinking face. “I was planning to get like .. treats and toys for him.” The girl laughed “sure sure!” She showed Nari some of the famous dog treats and even showed her some pastries for the dog as Nari decided to get donuts, muffins, eclairs and raw bone with some biscuits for Jax.

She bought a squeaky ball for Jax and a tennis ball as well, leaving the shop with $100 spent on the dog and not herself even though she was in need of clothes. She walked over to the Han river as agreed with tapes and Seora was already there waiting for her as Seora quickly flagged a taxi and reached her apartment. “I have tape players even though I don't have any idea why Hyuk Jae used a tape instead of DVD. Maybe cause he was afraid of getting it in your hands” she rolled her eyes as she smiled and passed Mark the thumbdrive as Mark smiled. Mark was typing away on his computer when Seora and Nari watched the video intently.

Jax was running around the apartment since the kittens were locked up in a room and Jun En was busy watching his kids show to snoop around the adults as they busied themselves. “This is really weird. The video tapes are not showing much!” She said, about to give up because the screen showed nothing but a black wall. Suddenly, the screen moved a little and things started to take a turn “Why do you need to install a camera?” A guy asked as everyone kept his eyes on him, it looked like a little boy, no older than 7 while the one installing the cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter