FINAL

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what's wrong?” Jackson asked Nari who suddenly got up in the middle of the night and ran to the toilet to vomit. “I don't know. Probably I ate something wrong? I don't know why I keep vomitting.” Nari said, lethargic due to her vomitting. Jackson was half and was sleeping with Nari wrapped around his arms when she suddenly got up, push Jackson’s hand and ran to the toilet “did you go drinking?” He asked, his eyes were still closed or maybe they were opened slightly. Nari shook her head “Why would I even go drinking? I have bad drinking habits.” Jackson laughed as he recalled the night they went to drink at YugBam’s pub chain and she was trying to get Jackson to bed her and she woke up, flushed at what Jackson told her.

He looked at the girl who towered over the toilet, vomitting again as he sigh and walked up to her and rubbed her back “I’ll bring you to the doctors later. Are you alright?” She nodded and washed before going back into bed with Jackson. When she woke up the next morning, Jackson was already gone and she frowned before getting out of bed and made her way to the kitchen before she caught Jackson in the kitchen, making breakfast as she smiled and sat on the counter as Jackson looked at her and smiled before off-ing the fire “Well good morning princess.” He walked over and kissed her as she laughed. “We can go to the doctors later, after breakfast. You still look pale.” She nodded as they ate.

“I am what?!” she asked as the doctor laughed “You are pregnant!” The doctor said and there was a stream of quietness before she growled and started whacking Jackson, making the doctor stunned “I TOLD YOU TO WEAR PROTECTION!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT READY FOR A KID!!!!” She was hitting him with a bag and Jackson was shielding himself and after a good 5 minutes, she sat down and looked at the doctor “I am on pills. I have depression and I heard that if girls are pregnant, it is good to stay away from medication?” the doctor laugh and nodded “It’s best to stay away from medication so try to stay away from medication for 9 months, do you think you can handle that?” Nari sigh and nodded her head “I have to try anyways.”

Both of them went to a nearby mall and she sigh “I can’t believe I am pregnant, I am not even ready.” Jackson smiled “I am going to be a daddy!” Nari rolled her eyes “You are a kid yourself, how can a kid take care of a kid?!” Jackson rolled his eyes “Look on the bright side, Seora and Mark are happily in love with kids and now that you have a kid, whats wrong?” she frowned “I am just not ready I guess.” Jackson smiled and scooped her up as she yelp in surprise. “I can’t believe I am going to be a dad!” he said, spinning her around and she laughed, the fountain was there and everyone was shooting weird looks at their way and they smiled as Jackson hugged her closer, his nose on hers as she laughed “I hate you.” She said and he smiled “I love you too.” She laughed as he put her down and walked hand in hand with her, taking his motorbike back.

“Hmm? Why are there so many shoes?” she asked as she looked at the shoes at the door way as Jackson bit back a smile “I have no idea.” They both walked and suddenly, there was 2 pop sounds on each side. It was Youngjae and bambam. In front of them was a table spread with food and a banner that says “CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING PREGNANT!!!” as Seora and the rest shouted “CONGRATULATIONS!!!” she laughed as they all started eating and sat around the living room couch and Youngjae said “It’s stupid. I can’t believe the two kids got a child now.” Nari sneered “Oh thanks Youngjae, I feel so much love and congratulations coming from that garbage mouth of yours.” He rolled his eyes “I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter