Encounterment

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“The world was never a bad place. It was colourful but it is bleached in an ugly colour of black and white by the people who invaded it.”

“Yah, are you going to lose weight?! You look so fat.” He said while pointing at her waist “What is your weight?” He asked as she frowned “45kg.” He frowned “Starting now, you run around the park you hear me?! A disgrace. I expect you to be 40kg.” She frowned “But Hyuk Jae…” He spun around and glare at her as she suddenly bow her head “sorry.”

Her lips pout as the guy sigh “You look so ugly. Stop doing that. You aren't cute at all.” She frowned “sorry” she bowed again as the guy sigh “it's fine. From now on, I'll tell the maid to get you salad and whenever we eat out, it's only salad. Alright?” He asked as she nodded as the guy walked up and into the room as she sigh “I'm already underweight though..” she whisper softly. She wore a tee shirt dress with shorts before wearing a cap and walking out of the house, flagging a taxi and went to the nearest book shop. It was her day off and she was planning to get a book before rushing home for a dinner with her boyfriend’s parents.

She scan the book shelf one by one until she found something on the top shelf and was reaching for it but realized that she was too short until a hand extend to help her as her eyes widen before she gasp and fell backwards, hitting a guy’s chest as the guy held her, preventing her and him to fall as she looked at him, he was a blonde guy and he had features that seemed rare in Korea as she quickly stood up as the guy stood up straight and gave her the book.

“You read his books?” He asked amused as he used his chin to point at the books in her hand as she nodded “He writes cool stories.” He raise a brow “By cool, it is horror you know.” She laughed “Yeah, Stephen King is well known in that area.” He laughed “It seems like you really know better than me. I thought girls would be so shock by that.” She rolled her eyes “I am not a typical girl next door I guess.” He laughed “You are pretty interesting.” She laughed as he suddenly thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter