EIGHT

After (DNA sequel)

"What did he say?" Jimin jumps up the second that Hoseok enters the room.

"He'll do it." Hoseok responds and the younger sighs in relief.

"He didn't say he would. But if he doesn't,my fists will go on a date with his face."

Jimin opens his mouth to object but the shrill of a phone ringing cuts him off. Hoseok quickly fishes his phone out of his pocket and furrows his eyebrows at the caller.

"It's him."

"Then answer it!"

He nods and swipes answer,putting him on the speaker and waiting for the male to speak.

"Hello?"

"Yes?"

"I thought about it..."

"And?"

"I'll do it." The male sighs and Jimin and Hoseok high five each other in delight.

"Thank you so much! We'll talk soon!" And he hangs up.

"Finally!" Jimin cries out. "Finally Taehyung will be happy again after he sees him."





 

"Please,please. Please don't give up on him just yet."

"What else am I supposed to do when I know I can't have him mine?"

"Please just trust me."

Taehyung replayed the conversation on his head,still confused on what did she mean. How would she know whether he should give up or not? Why would she care?





 

*•*•*


 

"I saw him."

Jungkook freezes and his blood runs cold.

"I talked to him."

"You what?!" He turns around furiously at the woman who doesn't bat an eyelash.

"I talked to him about you. I told him not to give up yet. There's still hope."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't want what happened to me to happen to you two,or anyone else for that matter. But you two are so stubborn that you're bringing yourself towards a lively death. Which is one of the worst things that could happen to two already broken hearts."

Jungkook feels his eyes water and lips tremble but he refuses to cry. He looks at the woman who's calmly sipping on her tea and smiles bitterly.

"Noona,you can't do anything about it."

"That's right. can't."

 

 

 

 


 

Hellooooooo angeeeeeeeeels

I'm back again with another ass