SEVEN

After (DNA sequel)

Taehyung starts to feel better.

Instead of bothering him by taking him out,Jimin brings him ice cream at home.

Yoongi doesn't admit but they all know it was him who got him the big and fluffy teddy bear.

Hoseok tries to cook for him but ends up setting the kitchen on fire.

Taehyung definitely feels better. Happy even.

But his heart still longs for that important piece he'll never get back.



 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" The said boy jumps awake and almost falling down on his if it wasn't for his brother's fast reflexes on catching him. But Baekhyun is weak so he ends up falling on his meanwhile Taehyung falls on top of him.

"This is not how I wanted to start off my day." Taehyung complains.

"I didn't want to be under your bone crushing either but here we are. Now get off." Taehyung obeys and helps the older up.

"So what is so important that you need to wake me up at seven a.m for?"

"Chanyeol and I are getting married!" He squeals and smiles that pretty smile of his,Taehyung soon joining him on the jumping up and down in happiness.

"Are you serious?! Oh my God! I'm so happy!"

"Me too!"

"So Chanyeol finally had the balls to propose?"

"Well,not really. His balls are too busy being up my ."

"Unnecessary information." Taehyung mumbles in disgust and Baekhyun chuckled.

"See the thing is,we both kinda proposed at the same time." Baekhyun rubs his name awkwardly,red decorating his whole face.

There are a few moments of silence.

Then Taehyung bursts into fits of laughter until Baekhyun had to shove a sock on his mouth.

"Anyway,I came here to tell you that were kinda holding a party to celebrate our balls so get ready. You're gonna meet lots of people."

Taehyung groans.




 

In a couple of hours the house is truly packed. Men and Women dressed elegantly all over the house.

Taehyung suddenly regrets his poor choice of clothing but no one seems to mind as strangers talk to him and joke around as if they've known each other for years.

He soon finds himself talking Junmyeon,an old friend of Baekhyun's whom Taehyung always liked. He was an absolute angel and sweet to everyone how could anyone ever hate him?

"Hey Tae. Come here,I want to introduce you to someone." Baekhyun calls out from the other side of the room and the younger shoots Junmyeon an apologetic look along with a sweet smile and excuses himself then runs to his brother.

"I swear,if you're trying to hook me up with anyone I'll murder you."

"Ew no. I want you to meet Chanyeol's sister,Yoora." Just then,Taehyung looks at the side but his eyes take sight of a certain someone,not paying attention to the pretty lady Baekhyun was pointing at.

It's her!

"And this is Heeyeon,Yoora's best friend since forever,apparently."

Taehyung is frozen,his jaw on the floor and eyes wide like an owl's.

He shakes his head and smiles politely.

"Hello,nice to meet you." He greets and bows at the two women.

He hears his heart clench in pain once again when he looks at perfection on the shape of a human.

It's her.

"C-Can I go to my room?"  He chokes out,interrupting Baekhyun's chit chat in the middle.

Baekhyun looks at him worriedly but Taehyung flashes him an assuring smile and Baekhyun nods.

Taehyung is thankful for his understanding brother.

He bows goodbye at the women and slowly makes his way upstairs.

He hears the clicking of heels hot on his heels but pays no attention to it until he hears a sweet voice call his name.

"Taehyung!" He turns around. It was her.

"Y-yes,noona? Did you need anything?"

"I know that you know me Taehyung." She sighs and he lets his facade drop.

"I wish I didn't."

"I know. Listen,about Jungkook-"

"I don't care!" He cries out. "You can have him. He's already yours anyway."

"He loves you. You love him." She speaks softly.

"But it doesn't matter does it?" Taehyung smiles bitterly. "Because my love for him is making my heart ache so badly,making it burn,wetting my eyes every second until there are no more tears to cry! Consuming my life in pitiful sadness. Love doesn't mean anything in this world. Love is a mistake...

Falling in love with Jeon Jungkook was a mistake."

"Please,please. Please don't give up on him just yet."

 

 

 

 


 

Woho and another chapter

You guys must love me

Goodbye