NINETEEN

After (DNA sequel)

"Jungkook,do you ever think about how the world was created,Howe were made?" Taehyung asks softly,sipping on his already cold coffee in a daze.

"Well,you see,it all happened when mommy and daddy-"

"No,you !" Taehyung interrupts,chocking on his drink in the process. "I mean us,the whole human race."

"God-"

"But who made god?" He exclaims.

"Taehyung,please. I only like to question my existence after four a.m." Jungkook sighs,rubbing his temples.

"But if you think about it,it's always after four a.m,though."

Jungkook leaves the room.

Of course,only to return a few seconds later and wrapping his arms and already wrapped in a blanket boyfriend of his who seems really happy with the action,his smile radiating brightly.

"I knew you love me." Taehyung mumbles against Jungkook's chest,who chuckles,the vibrations of the boy's voice giving Taehyung a pleasant and warm comfort.

"When have I ever said that I don't love you?"

It's Taehyung's time to laugh,voice all deep and rich. "Silly me,you're right. How could you not love me? I'm perfect!"

"Glad to be aware that you know."

They both fall into a comfortable silence,only listening to each other's heartbeats.

Until after several moments,Jungkook breaks it.

"Hey Taehyung?" He calls out softly.

"What?" The brunette mumbles.

"Let's not get married at all?"

"WHAT?!" Taehyung jumps up,hitting Jungkook's chin with his head in the process but he was in too much of a shook to proceed the stink on top oh his head or Jungkook clutching his throbbing chin.

"I said," Jungkook lets out a breath. "Let's not get married at all. Let's just be boyfriends. Forever. And be in love. And happy. And travel the world. And take cooking classes together. And get a cat. And watch movies every night. And cook for each other. Write songs and sing together. Maybe even slow dance under the light of scented candles on a rainy night. What do you say,huh?" Jungkook turns to face Taehyung,his doe eyes shining with excitement and his thin lips in a huge grin.

Taehyung looks at him for a second,confusion taken over all of his face. Then he breaks into a smile of his one,his mouth taking the shape of a rectangle and his eyes disappearing into little crescents.

"Kookie,that's an amazing idea! I love you!" He jumps on the arms of his boyfriend who just laughs in response and a places a kiss on his lips.




 

Hello I'm here this is and I'm gone