THIRTEEN

After (DNA sequel)

It's him. It's her.

While fighting back tears,Taehyung returns his attention to his best friend,right on his side.

"Thanks for the invitation. But I don't think I can stay."

"No! Mr. Kim! Wait!" The doctor jumps off of his seat and towards the almost crying boy.

"What?! He turns back around,the tears that we're threatening to fall,already down his cheeks and being replaced my new ones.

"It's all okay! We'll make it okay."

"You can't make anything go the way that it's not meant! We weren't meant to be!" He screams.

There a long pause.

"I promised," the man starts. "I promised I wouldn't let two souls be apart since the last time it happened. I won't let you too be away from each other no matter what it takes."

Taehyung relaxes,slightly. Shoulders falling down limp and his breath even,but his heart beating at a quick pace and his head pounding.

"And how will you do that? It's impossible-"

Suddenly,Heeyeon gets up gracefully from her seat and interrupts Taehyung mid-sentence.

"Hard? Yes. But not impossible."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a plan. It's something I should've have done back in my days. I made a mistake and I won't let anyone else do the same. Because the pain will never go away,only grow bigger through time."

Taehyung noticed the bitterness,the hurt,the sadness on the woman's voice,but decides not to comment on it and with a small nod,signaled her to continue.

"It's simple,really. I took care of the whole process and it's absolutely safe. It prefer discussing the details while both of you being here so we-" her words are cutoff short by the door bursting open.

The first thing that goes through everyone's heads is "what the ?!".

Jungkook enters the room first.

Well actually,Jungkook is blindfolded,hands cuffed behind and an apple on his mouth( which didn't really help with silencing him since her kept yelling screams of protest),and pushed inside by Hoseok.

"You know," Heeyeon rubs her temples. "This is not what I meant when I said to collect him."

Hoseok shrugged. "He didn't want to come. This was the only way."

"Release him." She sighs. The boy shrugs another time and does as told,pulling the scarf,cuffs and apple one by one.

"Heeyeon noona,what the is-" he looks up from his sore wrists and his eyes instantly lock with a pair of chocolate brown ones which he had missed.

"Awkward." Hoseok sings but no one plays him mind.

"Hello?" Taehyung tries with an awkward wave.

"Hey." Jungkook's face remains expressionless as he continues the brunette.

God,I missed you so much,they both think.

"Just do something and stop standing there!" Heeyeon yells.

"Honestly,I thought they'd jump on each other the second the see each other. If I knew this would've happened,I would've not bothered at all." Hoseok sighs.

Still no one pays him a mind.

It all happened to fast. Broken sobs echoing through the room. And then Jungkook running and embracing Taehyung on a huge so tight,he can't breathe. He squeezes him,taking in his scent that he misses,he warmth that he carved,taking in anything he could from the love of his life. From his Taehyung.

"I missed you so much!" Taehyung cries out and finally hugging Jungkook back,his hands gripping his back,his nails digging in the other's skin,but neither of them minded.

All the needed was each other.

"I missed you too."

"I love you." They chorus.





 

 

 

 

 

Yes yes yes I know I'm amazing and that you love me you're welcome