TWO

After (DNA sequel)

The offer seemed tempting.

Too bad it was just a dream.

Taehyung wakes up again,drenched in cold sweat and boiling tears.

Nothing new here.

He sighs and decides to take a cold shower to make himself feel better. It doesn't work. The temperature of the liquid reminds him of how he was treated by the world.

He decides that maybe he's better off alone. The doesn't have to worry about anyone cheating on him nor about impressing his partner.

But it ing hurts

He never had doubted Jungkook's trust.

"I miss you..." He whimpers and drifts into a roller coaster of thoughts. Wondering what Jungkook is doing? Is he with anyone? Has he been sleeping enough? Eating well? Taking care of himself? Is he happy?

"He's probably out at this time,laughing and enjoying life with someone new he has found."

But boy was he wrong.

On the other side of the world,Jungkook was sprawled on top of his bed,staring into space as silent tears fell on his already dripping wet  pillow.

He misses him.

He misses Taehyung.

His Taehyung.

The happiness that was forcefully cut off of him.

And it had hurt so bad and now it just gets worse.

"ing God!" He jumps up and kicks a chair nearby. He punches the mirror which breaks into tiny little pieces.

Just like my heart he thinks.

His eyes wander to the mirror again. He doesn't see himself. He sees Taehyung.

"I miss you." He chokes out and collapses on the ground.

 

 

 


 

Y'all thought the happy ending was coming easy at you with up arms
Hell no we're all gonna suffer a little bit more but don't worry it's close