TWELVE

After (DNA sequel)

At an ungodly hour of ten am,Taehyung is woken up tortuously by his brother's high pitched scream of his name.

"TAEHYUNG!" And the said boy jumps up,falling on his on the hard floor.

"WHAT?!" He yells back,the second that his brother steps on his room and throws a shoe in his direction and since Baekhyun is far from athletic,he fails at dodging.

"Ow!" He lets out dullily. "Anyway,I need your help."

"What for?" Taehyung groans as he gets up and throws himself under the warm blankets.

"I'm divorcing Chanyeol."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Baek,you're not even married yet-"

"We woke up early today. Well actually didn't sleep at all under certain circumstances," he clears his throat flushed,and Taehyung eww's. "I really didn't need to know that."

Baekhyun ignores him and continues.

"I needed to God to the bathroom real bad so I told him 'I have to go to the bathroom,but I'm too lazy' and guess what he said?"

"What?"

"Looks like urine trouble."

This time Taehyung was the one to earn himself a shoe on the face,for laughing.

"Oh,and by the way,Tae. The boys told me to tell you to go over at Jimin's this afternoon."

"Why?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow,confused and Baekhyun shrugs.

"They didn't tell me why. But it seemed pretty serious."

Serious? My friends?

Taehyung was even more confused.



 

"Ah Taehyung my amazing and bestest friend." Jimin cooes and hugs the taller.

"What do you want Jimin? It's too early for this."

"It's five pm,Tae."

"As I said too early."

Jimin rolled his eyes and smiles brightly at his best friend.

"Come on,you'll love what I'm about to show you." He smirks. "Or should I say,who I'm about to show you." He winks.

Taehyung's heart skips a couple of beats. He knows where this is going. But he has no time to react as Jimin pulls him by his wrist and shows him into a room.

There's Hoseok. But he doesn't care.

It's him. It's her.

 

 

 



 

HELLOOOOOOO so yeah this

Im thinking of not actually giving them a happy ending but ing it up even more I have so many good ideas should I 🤔🤔