FOURTEEN

After (DNA sequel)

"Let's run away together." Jungkook extends his hand towards Taehyung,with a gentle smile on his face.

Taehyung hesitates,but nonetheless,he take his lovers hand and grins,eyes sparkling with happiness.

"CUT!" Heeyeon yells out and claps together. "Boys,boys,boys." She sighs. "Put a little more heart into it. Say it like you meant it!" She finishes but hitting the palm of her hand with her fist.

"But,I do mean it!" Jungkook pouts.

"I know."

"What even is the point anyway?" Taehyung sighs and looks around the airport buzzing with crowds of so many people that he doesn't even know where his head is. "All these people are looking at us like we are crazy."

Heeyeon sighs again. "I want to document this beautiful moment."

"You could've done that when it happened."

"I was too busy crying,my son."

Jungkook and Taehyung both whine in annoyance.

"Ok fine. I call it quits,boys."

"Thank you!" The both boys laugh in delight and hug the woman who joins in the happiness and pats their heads and backs and butts like a mother.

"Have fun." She pulls away and squeezes their hands. "Safe a safe trip and a safe and wonderful life." She pecks their cheeks. " I'm going to miss you." She hugs them together again,then hugs each one of them a last time.

"Thanks,noona." Taehyung smiles.

"You too,noona." Jungkook smiles as well and then they walk away,taking their steps backwards and waving at the woman who stood back,and make their way to a new life.
 

 

 


 

So yes the happiness ordered  is finally here but it was mixed up a bit so we got extra crack as well but no one is complaining