ELEVEN (Hani special)

After (DNA sequel)

It all had started when she decided to move on and restart her life. Her intelligence providing her a job at only the age of barely twenty,where she would teach high school students the foreign language of English.

She wanted to completely change her life,start over,erase the past.

And then she saw her,and her life truly took a turn.

"Good morning,students. I am your new teacher" she started with a bright smile. "I'll teach you English. It's fun. Even though I'm almost your age,I except you to treat me with full and proper respect,and treat each other just so. We'll crack a couple of jokes during class here and there but we're here to learn so that's what we will do. I have a few rules. I don't allow any insults towards me nor each other,talking with each other during class,and I absolutely will not ever tolerate being-"

Suddenly everyone's head snap towards the door which bursts open,revealing a,what Heeyeon likes to identify as,masterpiece.

"-late. You're late,young lady."

"I'm sorry,m'am." The girl cried out,holding her hands up in surrender. "I-..."

"Where is your school uniform?" She cut her off.

The younger looks down at her choice of clothing,which consisted of a pair of pretty short shorts,exposing a pair of pretty gorgeous legs,and a large sweatshirt which's hood was over her messy hair as if she just woke up.

"Oh." She lets out. "I woke up late and my uniform was still on the washer and it was still wet so I tried to iron and dry it at the same time but I somehow ended up burnings it so then I decided to borrow my sister's old uniform but then I remember that she didn't go to school here so then I had a life crisis but then-..."

"You're rambling." The older cut off again.

"I'm sorry,miss. I promise it won't happen again."

"You were late. You entered the class in the mos unproper way possible. You ruined your uniform. Your clothes are against the school's code." Heeyeon says every sentence sternly,taking a step towards the girl with every word,until she had her pinned against the wall. "And you except me to forgive you?"

The girl gulps loudly.

"Yes?" She tries with a small smile on her face.

Heeyeon resists the urge to kiss her right there,right then,in front of the many students who were watching intensely,the she resists the urge to slap herself across the face because wow,did she seriously just think that?!

"What's your name?" She almost yells.

"Park Junghwa,at your service,sir!" The younger yells immediately.

"I'll let it slip this time,miss,Park." The said girl squeals in happiness,smiling brightly,pretty pink lips turning into e rectangle and Heeyeon knew she fell in love.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

The smile that broke into the teacher's face was quite suspicious.




 

It started off with small glances and sweet smiles.

Soon it turned into deep kisses and meaningful I love you's.

There were no words needed to be said. It was all so clear. They loved each other so much,they were happy. It was all so perfect. It was meant to be.

At least that's what they thought.

But soon,too soon,the school found out and the words spread like wild fire. The police,the government,everyone was trying to pull the two girls apart but they were a soul on two separate bodies.

They needed each other.
A certain night was filled with cries,screams,yells,police sirens,gun shots and lastly,silence.

On the driveway of their house,lays the eighteen year old's life body,covered all in blood and eyes wide open.

Heeyeon feels her shattered heart leave with her lover's soul.

She screams,tears running down her face and she frees herself from the man holding her back and runs towards what barely left of her happiness.

She hugs her. She cries. She screams. She refuses to let go.

And then another gun fires,the bullet going straight on her side.

Heeyeon wishes she didn't survive.





 

Ooookkaaaahyyyy so that's it?