FIFTEEN

After (DNA sequel)

"Jungkook,how do I British?" Taehyung whines and put his book,'Easy English For Dummies' down and pouts at his boyfriend.

"Well,it's quite easy,you see." Jungkook smirks at the brunette,a smirk which quickly disappeared by an awkward cough and then his lips sticking out the same way as his boyfriend's. "I just have to figure it out."

Taehyung seems hopeful for a moment,until Jungkook continues and then the brunette whined with a cute pout.

" If only there was someone who get help us."

Suddenly,the door bursts open,startling the both boys.

"Vroom vroom,motherer!" Namjoon yells on top of his lungs. "Rap Monster is here to save the day!" He trips over air and knocks himself out.

"Well..." Jungkook coughs. "There goes our tutor."

They both let out a sigh.

Suddenly,again,laughter is heard from the front door and then there's another figure standing by the door.

"I think you need another tutor." Krystal says softly,poking Namjoon with the tip of her high heels to check if he's alive.

"Who are you?" The boys chorus,confused.

"Oh,silly me." She laughs and shakes both boys' hands politely. "I'm Jung Soojung,but you can call me Krystal."

"Are you a model?" Jungkook blurts out and Taehyung smacks his chest. "What?!" Jungkook whines. "She looks familiar,that's all!" Taehyung huffs

Soojung laughs. "I am a model actually. I'm also a business women."

"Explains the fancy,clothing." Taehyung shrugs.

"Oh,these are a gift. They're from my sister brand that I also model for."

"Is everyone in your family successful?" Taehyung continues.

"Haven't you ever heard of the Jung family?" She raises a perfect eyebrow.

"Yes." Both boys speak at the same time.

"Greetings friends! I'm the youngest child of the family."

"That explains it all."

"So about your English. Don't you know any at all? Taehyung? Jungkook?"

"Wait,we never told you out names. Are you a stalker?" Taehyung jumps in front of Jungkook and Soojung falls down laughing.

"Relax. First,I won't take your boyfriend. And second,it's my duty to know. I own the building." She explains.

"Is there anything else you own?" Jungkook asks amazed.

"A couple of hearts." She shrugs.

Taehyung decides he likes her.

As long as she keeps her hands off of Jungkook,of course.




 

This is super short and it's kinda to just let you know how things have been going so here you go