FOUR

After (DNA sequel)

"Yeah!" He jumps up from Hoseok's arms. "I'll be fine without him." He grins and fist bumps the air in triumph.

The three boys sigh and smile lazily then all at once hug the youngest.

"Finally. The Taehyung I know is finally back." 



 

*•*•*


 

It's been so long that Taehyung had last laughed.

So long since his cheeks were dry.

So long since he had properly talked to anyone.

So long since his heart was broken with no healing ever happening.

He finally felt as he was able to actually laugh,joke around with his friends,have fun,be alive!

He wanted to squeeze in every moment of happiness and depend it with his love ones.

The first night,his parents,Baekhyun (and Chanyeol) and him had dinner all together,talking and enjoying the delicious homemade food.

The second night he goes over to Jimin's house for a sleepover,for old times sake.

And then the next day,him,Jimin,Yoongi and Hoseok decide to go out for ice cream because why the not?


 

"RAISE AND SHINE MOTHERER!" Yoongi yells on top of his lungs,for whatever reason,quite hyper and poor Taehyung jumps awake,his head colliding with the ceiling of the car.

The whines,rubbing the sore spot on top of his head and his lips into a pout but doesn't say a thing and decides to follow the rest of his friends out.

He looks around,face as emotionless as ever and then finally looks at the trio.

"Why are we out of town?"

"Why not?" Jimin giggles,shrugging his arms cutely and Taehyung feels scared for his life.

"Okay." He finally says and catches up with their steps.

They all walk in silence. Well,as silent as it can be with Yoongi's cooes,Jimin's giggles and Hoseok's screaming. But they're all used to it.

"No but guys,really,why are we out of town?"

"To get ice cream!" Jimin squeals in delight and Taehyung stops dead on his tracks.

"We have ice cream back home too."

"Yeah but it's close. We wanted to make it an adventure." Hoseok dramatically says,waving his arms right in front of Taehyung who is judging them pretty hard.

"Okay." He breathes out. "You're paying for my ice cream."

"Anything for you,babe."

And that results on Yoongi getting jealous and not speaking to Jimin on their way to the shop.

"Sit down,I'll go order." Hoseok smiles and assuringly and walks off,leaving Taehyung with the greasy couple whom he cringes at.

Yoongi and Jimin soon end up each other's faces of so Taehyung excuses himself (not that they care) and ran away with the excuse that "Hoseok might challenge someone to a dance off so I'll go help".

Thankfully the said boy was writing down their orders when Taehyung approached him and was out of any trouble.

Or that's what he thought.

Their desserts are finally ready and they welcome the creamy goodness with open arms,grinning like little kids and quickly make their way back to the table.

Something catches Taehyung's eye.

He freezes.

He drops his ice cream.

His heart picks up its pace.

His blood runs cold.

Jungkook.
 

 

 


 

Helloooo your favorite piece of is back
Bye