FIVE

After (DNA sequel)

Jungkook.

His breath catches on his throat the moment that the other's eyes meet his own already wet ones.

He wants to run! He wants to hide,but his legs betray him and he's glued to the place,lips quivering,tears streaming down his face and everyone's eyes on him.

But he didn't care about anyone else.

It was Jungkook.

So close but so far away.

In front of him but out of his reach.

He sobs.

His body once again betrays him since his trembling legs unconsciously lead him towards the taller at a quick pace.

Jungkook freezes,still not believing his eyes that what been haunting his darkest nightmares was right in front of him.

His love.

His love.

His Taehyung.

Taehyung doesn't go far away. He stops mid-step when Hoseok pulls him away.

And then he sees it.

He sees her.

All elegant and gorgeous,wrapping a thin arms along Jungkook's waist,not even noticing how the boy was out of this world.

Taehyung looks away and hugs Hoseok's chest,broken sobs leaving past his lips.

Yoongi and Jimin soon join the two and quickly pull Taehyung away from the pain he needed years to get over.

Taehyung cries all the way home.

I wonder how many years will it take for the pain to vanish again?

 

 

 


 

I know you hate me
but hold it we're a few stops away from the reunion,from the happy one I mean.

Edit: who do I make as jjk's gf?