NINE

After (DNA sequel)

"I GOT A BOY-"

"YOURE GONNA HAVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR THAT WHOEVER CAN TAKE IT OFF WILL BE CROWNED KING ARTHUR! TURN IT DOWN!"

"NO!" Baekhyun shots back and proceeds to passionately sing his heart out meanwhile Taehyung groans in annoyance.

He finally is fed up,and angrily makes his way towards his brother's bedroom only to stop dead on his tracks when seeing Chanyeol,leaning against the door,covered in a blanket and pouting.

Taehyung doesn't ask.

But Chanyeol answers.

"Bros before hoes." He mumbles. "Apparently I'm the hoe and they're the bros."

Taehyung bursts into maniac fits of laughter and Chanyeol throws his shoe at him.




 

*•*•*


 

"What's wrong,baby?"

Jungkook instantly looks up from his phone and at Heeyeon,who looks back at his wet eyes with worry.

"Taehyung."

She instantly drops her book and jumps to Jungkook's side,peeking at his phone.

She instantly drops her book and jumps to Jungkook's side,peeking at his phone

"Aww,cute." She squeals. "Wait. It says he posted that picture 143 weeks ago. Jungkook,are you seriously stalking his Instagram account?"

"...I miss him."

"You know,that will only make you miss him more."

He sighs and nods.

"Try to get out and have fun! You can tag along with me and my friends when we go shopping tomorrow!"

Jungkook gives her a look.

"Or not." She clears . "But still,go out with your friends then. Go out on your own. Just try to get your mind off of him for a while...

I promise you'll see him soon. Sooner than you think."


 

 

 

 

 

 

This was super short???but I really wanted to update something so here you have it
Also I'm gonna do Hani's story too as a special chapter
Good bye