ONE

After (DNA sequel)

"You two are not meant to be."

Taehyung replayed the words on his head and quickly wiped away a tear that rolled down his cheek.

It's been two years.

Two years on constant pain.

Two years of heartbreak.

Two years of nonstop crying.

Two years of loneliness.

Two years off...no Jungkook.

He winced at the name and closed the newspaper he had just been reading. He payed for his coffee and quickly left the shop as if he never was there,and went home as fast as his feet could carry.

Down the empty road that I walk

I wish I had someone that I could talk

Instead I'm stuck with thoughts of you

All this bitter deja vu.

"Mom! I'm home." He called out softly and kicked his shoes off then making his way downstairs.

"Greetings,my amazing brother." Baekhyun,who was sprawled on top of Chanyeol,greeted to younger who only hummed in response.

He didn't trust his voice. It would break along with him.

He went upstairs where he hoped he could find peace and quiet if he sleeps for a bit.

He was wrong.

It all comes back like a cold wave crashing into his body as he sings lower on the endless ocean.

He hates it.

He wishes he could go back in time and undo it all,slam the hospital's office and never even accept anything,never even do the tests.

It would save him all the pain that he's going through.

He closes his eyes and drifts to dreamland but comes back as soon as he left when an all too familiar hand shakes him awake.

"Tae? Baby,wake up. It's me. I have a plan. Let's runaway together. Just you and me."

The offer seems tempting.
 

 



 

Helloooo I finally updated his piece of trash I hope you enjoy what's coming up next

Oh and the parts in italics that rhyme are a song of mine