EIGHTEEN

After (DNA sequel)

Oh .

Oh indeed.

Both Taehyung and the so-said Bogum break off of each other and turn to face Jungkook with a horrified expression on their faces.

"J-Jungkook what are you-" Taehyung stutters but Jungkook cuts him off by pulling him up from the other man's lap and pushing him behind himself,in a protective manner,then grabbing Bogum by the collar of his way too expensive dress shirt.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT IN THE ARE YOU DOING?! PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Taehyung yells loud enough to attract the attention of some fans the glare at them for all the noise but literally none of them care right now.

"WOW WOW WOW!" Suddenly a slightly familiar voice joins in and runs to the boys,trying to take away Jungkook's grasp from the man's throat. "The are you doing to my husband?!"

Jungkook doesn't respond of course.

"Kiddo," Bogum sighs and shifts his attention to Taehyung. "Are you gonna tell him? Because I can't afford to go to prison for beating your boyfriend up. I have a wife and two kids."

Jungkook lets go and furrows his eyebrows at Taehyung. "Tell me what?"

Taehyung smiles way too brightly for the situation that they're currently engaged in. "Revenge." He signs.

"Wha-"

"Remember Yugyeom?"

And then it hits him.

"MOTHERER!" Kicking the seat where Taehyung was supposed to be sitting.

"For 's sake-" he sighs. "Taehyung,it's been years."

"Revenge is still revenge." Taehyung pouts.

"You're so ing petty. I can't believe-" he's stops mid-sentence,he doesn't even know what to say.

"You know what?" Jungkook states,not really asking. Taehyung gulps because:
1. That was ing hot and
2. He's probably in deep .

"We're going home." He says lowly,picks Taehyung up,cue the surprised squeal,and throws him over his shoulder,ignoring the kicks,the hitting and all the screaming the brunette does.

Taehyung gives up after two steps.

"BYE BOGUM! BYE HYERI! IM SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR HUSBAND AND KISS THE KIDS FOR ME!" He yells,barely managing to wave.

A laughing Bogum and a surprised Hyeri wave back.

"Jungkook people are gonna think you've kidnapped me!" Taehyung hisses trying to release himself from Jungkook's tight grip.

Jungkook doesn't say a think and just keeps walking.

"Jungkook?"

No answer.

"Jungkookie?"

No answer.

"Kookie?"

Still nothing.

"Kookie~" he cooes. Jungkook doesn't respond but hears his attempt to hide the smile that hugs his lips at the nickname.

"Jungkook,we're almost home now,can you stop acting like you have a stick up your ?!"

Jungkook chuckles. "You're gonna be the one with a stick up your soon."

Oh 2.0 .

Jungkook manages to effortlessly open the door while continuing to carry Taehyung as if he weighed nothing.

He stumbles over a couple of plushies on the way,bangs his toe on the doorway,but they finally make it to their bedroom,and Jungkook throws Taehyung on the bed immediately. Taehyung lets out a small oof at the land,but Jungkook ignores it as he follows suit,climbing on top of the brunette,being careful not to crush the other. He inches his face closer to Taehyung's,closer and closer and closer,until he's blowing hot air over Taehyung's lips.

"Taehyung?"

The said boy gulps.

"Pull like that on me ever again and I'm gonna break up with you."

Taehyung scoffs and rolls his eyes because as if.

Jungkook quickly pecks the others lips and scoots to the side,pulling Taehyung flush against himself.

"Now go to sleep. It late." He mumbles,giving Taehyung one more kiss them both of them drift to sleep.

 

 



 

HA BITVH YOU THOUGHT

OK BUT THIS IS ACUAL I WANY DEATH

I was lowkey gonna make this chapter actual angst but you've suffered enough

Ok bye