SIX

After (DNA sequel)

The door slams open,colliding with the wall with a loud thud and the male jumps up in shock when the thundering steps near him.

He looks at the boy with confusion but he doesn't  say a thing.

And then Hoseok grabs his collar,pulling him close until their noses are almost touching.

"Okay,listen here you little . I've been through with him during his happiest and saddest moments. We ing need you back! Bring him back to life!" He yells and releases the male,sending him tumbling down on the ground.

Panting,Hoseok gives him one last cold look before storming away as if he never was there.



 

Taehyung wakes up,feeling like a truck ran over him.
Remembering the yesterday's events,he wishes a truck really ran over him.

He sighs,wanting to cry but having spent all of his tears the previous night.

He winces and holds his head in attempt to stop the throbbing and dull pain. It stops.

He drops his hands and clutches his heart,in attempt to soother the pain on his heart.

It doesn't help.

He passes out for the second time that day.



 

*•*•*



 

"Hey,Jeon!" He doesn't respond. "Here. Have this." The girl extends both of her hands towards him,on her palm a painkiller and on her other hand a glass of water.

He doesn't take it.

"What did I do wrong?" He barely managed to choke out,tears already falling down.

She sighs and urges the boy to open his mouth and dropping the pill inside,then handing him the water. This time he obliges.

"Nothing." She sighs yet again and hugs the boy. "It's not your fault,sweetie."

"How did you do it? How did you move on from the pain."

She laughs bitterly. "I didn't,kiddo. I never will."

"Do you still think of her?"

She smiles for a second,the her lips curve downwards. "Everyday I daydream of her in my arms,being the silly her she was,laughing like a dolphin. I daydream of her sweet kisses and warm hugs. But when the night rolls around,I'm reminded how cruelly we were separated. I can still feel her soul leaving her body,her blood going cold,her eyes freezing open. She only had one wish. She wanted a forever. But they killed her. They took her away in front of my eyes."

Both of them end up silently letting tears fall for a couple of moments before she gathers herself and wipes her cheeks with the back of her hand and passes Jungkook a tissue for his own tears.

She smiles.

"But we have to strong. Taehyung wouldn't want to see you like this. Now be a good boy and give me a smile."

Jungkook chuckles. "You're acting like mother."

"I should be. I'm old enough to be your mother."

"You're only a few years older then me."

"I can't help it. You're just so adorable." She punches his cheeks and he tries to pry away but she's stronger than him and pulls him for a hug. He doesn't complain.

He finally frees himself and pecks her cheek lightly.

"Good night,Heeyeon noona."
 

 

 

 

 

*gasp*