[40] Final Showdown

BODYGUARD | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B A N G !

I wrapped my arms around Aera and pushed her to the ground. She let out a scream as we landed with a thud. A brief moment of anxiety rushed through me. 

Who got hit?

But when I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder, I knew it was me.

Thank goodness.

The crowd went hysterical, panicking over the gunshot. I looked beside me to see Aera laying on the floor with terrified eyes, people started crowding her. "Go to commercial!" I heard the directors screaming, averting their cameras away from the stage. More people started crowding around us, I looked past their legs in an attempt to find him.

Where's Jin? Did he already escape?

I have to find him, I can't let him get away.

Slowly, I started getting up to run after Jin but was stopped by the staff. They held me down to the ground, preventing me from moving. "We got him! Get security!" They yelled. I could hear the distant yells from Aera, "He didn't ing shoot me! He's my bodyguard!"

"He's got a gun!" A crew member yelled, eyeing the gun in my hands. I grunted in pain as more blood seeped through my suit, flooding onto the glass floor.

"Stop!" I turned my head to see Jaeho and Junsoo, running towards me. "He didn't shoot Aera! ing let him go!" The crew hesitantly released me and I abruptly stood up, feeling instantly dizzy. I shook my head, opening my eyes wider to prevent myself from falling. My mind drifted back to Jin.

, he's getting away.

I quickly turned around and pushed through the crowd, searching everywhere for Jin.

Then from the corner of my eye, I saw him walking towards the basement.

"Jin!" I shouted, gripping my bleeding shoulder as I started running after him. He must have heard me because he dropped his fake camera and started sprinting out the door. My vision started blurring as I started seeing black spots in the corner of my eyes, I was losing too much blood. Nevertheless, I kept my pace and sprinted after him.

I opened the door and rushed downstairs, now standing in an underground parking lot. He must be hiding somewhere. I slowly walked around, attentively looking for any signs of movement.

"Jin! Come out and face me! I'm going to ing kill you!" I screamed, clicking my gun into place. I heard laughter from the other corner of the parking lot, Jin walked out from behind a large

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter