[36] Oscars Night

BODYGUARD | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP

'Hello.'

'Brother, today's the Oscars so what's your plan?'

'I'm going to take her myself since you can't ever do it.'

'I tried, you know. She just got lucky.'

'That's bull. You obviously like her so you don't want to kill her.'

'That's not true, I'm on your side.'

'Shut up, I don't have time for this. I need to get ready, the award show is about to start.'

'Brother, wai-'

BEEP BEEP

 

- OSCARS -

The limousine slowly ascended in front of the red carpet. The crowd cheered loudly, excited to see Aera. I turned my head around to look at the back of the limo, Aera adjusted her sequin dress and reapplied her makeup. Junsoo and Jaeho fixed their suits and applied cologne. Jae drove the car with an anxious expression while Gun adjusted his gun attached to his waist.

Everyone on the edge today, we could leave today with immense relief, meaning no one tried to kill Aera. Or we'd leave in an ambulance.

'Time to go!' Gun shouted as he opened the door. I stepped out and was immediately taken back by all the sudden flashes of cameras. There was a sea of people piled on either side of the red carpet. Several bodyguards blocked them from running towards the limo. It was a frantic situation.

The limo door was slide open, revealing the big star. Aera smiled and slowly stepped out, showcasing her expensive shoes. The crowd started getting exhilarated as they cheered Aera's name. Junsoo held her hand as they slowly made their way towards the Oscar entrance. Aera waved and kissed her hand, earning multiple of screams from the fans.

Before I followed them, I told Jae to park the limo behind the building, in case we needed a quick getaway. He nodded and drove off.

I followed Aera and the others into the building. There was a swarm of photographers, different interviewers and many other famous celebrities on sight. Aera was approached by several people who congratulated her for receiving the nomination for Best Artist. Junsoo led her towards the cameras, there she had a couple of interviews. I patiently waited for her, scanning our surroundings.

'Let's go get ready,' Jaeho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter