[35] Her Thoughts

BODYGUARD | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- AERA'S POV -

The morning birds chirped melodically together creating a blissful tune. Rays of light shone through the blinds as I slowly opened my eyes. A small movement rustled beside me, I turned my head to see a sleeping Taeby. I felt myself staring into his features. His soft pink lips, his long eyelashes, his clear skin. I brought my hand up and caressed his face. I moved his damp hair away from his forehead.

I thought back to last night, I can't believe we did that. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't believe we did that in the pool. Holy , we're crazy! I grinned widely, even though it was crazy, it was amazing.

He looked so adorable, so innocent and so hot! He has the perfect face of a guy I've ever seen, and trust me when I say this, I've seen a lot of guys. Taeby has the perfect face, the perfect body and the perfect personality. He also has a very big...nevermind.

Ladies, make sure you find someone like Taeby in your lives, you won't regret it.

I continued to stare at his features. I knew I was lucky but never this lucky. Who knew I'd be sleeping with my bodyguard in his office? If you told me that last year, I would have slapped you in the face!

The scenes from yesterday replayed over and over in my head. After we made out by the pool, I came up with the genius idea of going into the pool, then he followed me and we splashed around together. Then after that...we got out of the pool...he carried me in here...and shhh! Don't say anything else, Aera!

Taeby groaned his sleeping, moving to sleep on his side. He tightened his grip on my waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter