What was that?

Look At Me (Junshua)

To be honest, sitting next to Joshua at fansignings was both a blessing and a curse.
A blessing because, well, he was sitting next to Joshua Hong.
A curse because he was sitting next to the guy he had a hopeless crush on.
Man, Jun sure was living the life.
He couldn't stop his eyes from wandering back over to Joshua's, earning himself a wack from Hoshi when he realized that a fan was waiting for him to pay attention to her. He mentally smacked himself on the head. 
The next thing he knew, Joshua was giggling. Giggling.
"She's so cute!" Joshua exclaimed. Wait, what?
Jun glanced at him and realized why Joshua had said that.
On the table was maybe a 6 month old girl, waving her arms and giggling back at Joshua. The fan behind the girl was smiling, seeing Joshua interact with the infant, his eyes sparkling with fondness. Some of the other members were watching too, since both the baby and the idol were pretty damn adorable. 
Of course, after a brief spell of euphoria, Jun was hit with another feeling--jealousy. That this little child could make Joshua's face light up like that and that he was actually giggling-
Jun smacked himself on the head, earning a confused look from the poor fan in front of him who just wanted her photobook signed. He quickly handed it back to her, mentally groaning for the trillionth time. What the hell is wrong with me? he thought in dismay. First it's my own band members, now a freaking newborn? You've reached a new low, Wen Junhui. After that period of self torture, the fanmeet was over, and Jun all but rocketed out of the hall, ready for everything to be over. 
Except there was the slight problem of Joshua choosing to sit right next to him in the van on the way back. 
Jun was definitely the luckiest guy on earth, huh?
He glanced at Joshua's side profile, which was seriously stunning. It was like it'd been carved to perfection. Maybe it's impossible for someone to be perfect, but Jun was sure Joshua, or his side profile at least, was nothing short of flawless.
I bet I really was a poet in my past life, Jun thought miserably. It explains these ridiculous thoughts running through my head. Suddenly, Joshua turned to him, his eyes already shining with delight. Jun wanted to stare into those eyes forever. Not to be overdramatic or anything.
"Jun! Did you see that little girl! Ohmygosh, I wished more little kids came to these fansignings! She was so cute!!"
If Jun hadn't known better, he would've thought Joshua was nothing but an airheaded fanboy. He smirked.
"Yeah, like you," he said without thinking. Joshua's expression faltered momentarily.
"Wh-what?"
. Jun had no idea how he was going to get out of this one.
"You're cute-I mean like, back there-you were cute, cuz, you know, you were playing with that girl-it was cute, that's what I meant," he explained in a rush, feeling his ears reddening. Joshua laughed.
"Okay, okay I get it. Thanks," he said, smiling. Just like that, Jun had avoided a possibly horrible and an oh no, anything but this scenario. He was silently thankful that Joshua was so easygoing and not overly inquisitive. He reclined in his seat, wondering if mind reading was a real ability, and prayed that it wasn't, because dear god the things that ran through his freaking head...
Afterwards, all the members were met with a surprise.
"It's about time we swapped dormmates, don't you think?" their manager declared. Jun had to admit his own roommate, cough cough DK, was quite...loud in sleep. The dude sleep talked, and Jun found it hilarious only when he himself wasn't trying to fall asleep.
"Can I please get someone quiet for once?" Jun asked, trying to hide his annoyance so as not to hurt DK's feelings. The guy was basically rainbows and sunshine, but Jun still needed his beauty sleep. 
"Yeah, poor Jun had the BooSoonSeok trio as his roommates the past three times," S. Coups added sympathetically. A.K.A Seungkwan, Hoshi, and DK. Jun definitely hit the jackpot there. Even the staff felt sorry for him. The manager smiled. 
"Alright Jun, you haven't had Joshua as a roommate yet, right? Well, there you go. Now no complaining." Now, Joshua being quiet was definitely true (at times) but Jun still had a major reason for not wanting that particular member as his roommate.
You know when you see your crush, and you sorta want to avoid them most of the time because your feelings are kinda all over the place and stuff?
Now imagine sharing the same room as them.
Jun's inner state at that very moment could be likened to that of a tornado tearing through a forest. Not the most calming of scenarios. He pulled off his trademark Chill face and grinned at Joshua, who smiled warmly back at him. "Hey, roommate," he said in an even tone. Totally not having a mental breakdown or anything. 
Eventually the pairs were sorted out, and Jun and Joshua made their way back, Jun trailing behind Joshua so he could collect himself.
"To be honest, I was by myself last time so this is a nice change," Joshua said, his eyes smile not lost on Jun, who coughed and nodded.
"Yeah. Thank god I got you and not another crazy guy," he blurted out in response. Joshua chuckled, turning away to unpack his belongings into the drawers. He watched Joshua in a trance for a few moments before Joshua turned around, smirking.
Yeah, you read that right. Smirking.
"What, how long are you gonna watch me unpack? If you want to borrow my clothes, you're more than welcome to," he said, raising his eyebrows at Jun, who was too startled by the smirk on Joshua's face to even register what he just said. He cleared his throat, grinning  in embarrassment.
"Uh-yeah. Sorry-I was just...you know." Real smooth, Jun. He walked past Joshua to unpack his stuff, tossing things into drawers left and right without thinking. Joshua watched him in amusement. 
"It'd probably be better if you just left them in the bag," he noted. "Now they're gonna get wrinkled and stuff."
For some reason, that annoyed Jun. Why wouldn't Joshua just get off his back already? He rolled his eyes, straightening up.
"Sorry, mom," he drawled, sticking out his tongue childishly. Joshua made the tsk tsk sign with his hands, which further aggravated Jun. Who was he to disapprove of Jun when he didn't even know that Jun had hopelessly fell for him? Okay, that didn't even make any sense, but Jun was still irked nonetheless. Jun strode up to Joshua, and Joshua, sensing Jun's slightly menacing aura, backed away slightly, hitting the bed behind him. He was still smiling, obviously not at all concerned about what Jun was about to do.
"You said you're not to ticklish, right?" Jun asked, already knowing the answer. Joshua nodded.
"Well, you lied."
Jun then pushed Joshua onto the bed and pulled off Joshua's shoes. Before Joshua even knew what was happening, Jun started violently tickling Joshua's feet through his socks.
"What-sto-" and he couldn't hold back his laughter, desperately trying to push Jun away. Jun was clearly stronger, so he held his position, grinning in satisfaction at Joshua's reaction. He'd found out Joshua was ticklish on his feet when the stylist noonas had been giving them all these wierd foot baths (since everything's gotta be perfect when you're an idol) and he shyed away, admitting that he was ticklish there, which Jun just so happened to overhear. And no, he definitively had not been watching Joshua the whole time because Joshua was such eye candy. 
Now Jun was laughing as well. Finally, feeling sorry for the boy who looked like he was going to die from laughter, he pulled back, watching Joshua fly away from Jun as fast as possible.
"Jesus-Jun what the-why-" he was still gasping for air, watching Jun warily. 
Jun flashed a haughty smile before getting up. "Because I felt like it. Also you looked really adorable." That second sentence had been a complete slip of the tongue, and Jun wasn't sure if he could brush it off like last time. To his surprise, Joshua pouted.
"What the heck-you did all that because I looked adorable? I thought I was on death row," he complained, but he couldn't help but feel slightly taken aback by what Jun had said.
Joshua's pouting face made Jun want to hurl himself out of a window (they were on the third floor, by the way). Instead, he unleashed his inner poker-faced self and ran a hand through his hair.
"Also, because you lied about not being ticklish. So there." And he stalked away before Joshua could retaliate, since Jun wasn't sure what other bull he'd end up accidentally spouting. 
Joshua stood there, watching Jun leave, still wondering what got into him.
And why his heart was fluttering a bit more than it should be.