♡ Forever ♡ [END]

Look At Me (Junshua)

A/N: FINAL CHAPTER~!

tumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpg

AAAAAAH!!!!
Joshua mentally squealed as he rolled around on his bed, probably looking like a lunatic. But he didn’t care. The moment Jun had left the room, Joshua started freaking out like a girl in love.
Well, that’s kind of what the case was here, anyway. 
HE LIKES ME OMGGGGGG
Joshua took a quick breather and paused, staring up at the ceiling. Somehow, it hadn’t been awkward afterwards, although a wary S. Coups wanted to know why there were soaking wet and they hurriedly covered it up as a water fight. Then they’d flown back to their rooms, quickly changing. 

tumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpg

Joshua felt really light now, like he could fly to the moon and back. 
Then he heard Jeonghan enter the room sneakily.
“Soooooo…” Jeonghan started, a grin plastered on his face. Joshua groaned.
“Yes…?”
Jeonghan flung himself onto Joshua’s bed, bouncing up and down.
“Tell me all the juicy secrets. What happened?”
Joshua rolled his eyes but smiled.
“He pushed me into the pool,” Joshua informed. Jeonghan’s eyes widened.
“What?! Why???”
“He was mad at me.”
“Did you guys make up?”
“Yeah, after I pushed him back.”
Jeonghan laughed. “So are you two a…thing now?”
Joshua looked thoughtful. “I guess so?”
Jeonghan slapped Joshua on the back playfully. “Why are you so unsure?”
“W-well, because I’m not really used to this…” he blushed.
“Aw, look at Shua being all shy,” Jeonghan cooed, earning a smack from Joshua. 
“Shut up,” he muttered.
Jeonghan feigned being hurt. “What? I was the wingman and I don’t even get treated right? I quit this job.”
Joshua smiled. “Thanks, wingman.”

tumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpg

They both hurried together to meet with the others. Once there, he spotted Jun, who threw him a smirk before focusing on what the manager was telling them. Joshua turned slightly pink but remained (relatively) calm.
Jun, meanwhile, was still having flashbacks to their little scene at the pool. 
Ohhhhmyyygoddddd did that really happen holy he likes me back holy we kissed holy
He playfully punched poor Minghao who was next to him in his delight, earning a scowl from the younger who moved away, rubbing his shoulder. Now they were in the dance hall, practicing for their next showcase, the Highlight choreo. Only problem was--
“So in this scene, I need Minghao and Jun to be on either side of Joshua-”
Jun’s suspicions were confirmed when he and Minghao were back to back, Joshua in between.
“Okay, now hold hands-”
Jun felt himself heating up from the light touch--jesus christ Jun calm the hell down--as his hands entwined with Joshua’s small ones. He could see the tip of Joshua’s ears turn red. Minghao, on the other hand, just looked bored and wanted to get this over with.
“You know the moves already, now show them to Joshua.”
So they patiently explained to Joshua what to do, the hand holding thing driving Jun slowly insane. Eventually they finally got it down, and broke away.
Joshua was smiling softly like he always did, whereas Jun was trying to look natural by pulling off his infamous Chill™ face. 
Jun, you’re both….a thing now. Stop acting all flustered you dolt.
Of course, Jun’s mind and body were two separate entities altogether so the scolding never worked on him.

tumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpg

The gruesome practice finally came to an end and they all took a break. AKA went back to their rooms.
Joshua collapsed onto his bed, tired from the events of that day. He spotted Jun, who was smirking oh so slightly down at him.
“Too difficult?” the younger asked.
Joshua groaned. “The ‘I’m like a bird’ part is so confusing! What is that leg work even? I blame Hoshi,” he grumbled into a pillow.
, he’s even cute when he’s complaining, Jun thought in distress. Gah, why am I suddenly so damn worked up over him? Jesus...
“Tch, if that’s difficult, wait till the chorus,” Jun chided, flopping down onto his own bed. He heard Joshua groan loudly again and snickered. This hyung…
“Jun, you know I appreciate you a lot more now after seeing the dances you guys have to do,” Joshua remarked, still into his pillow. 
“What was that?” Jun asked slyly.
Joshua lifted his head out of his pillow, his hair already a fluffy mess and his lips pursed together in a pout. He opened his mouth to repeat himself when he caught the much too mischievous look in Jun’s eyes. “Never mind,” he mumbled quickly, turning away. Jun got up and made his way next to Joshua on the bed.
“Hey hyung,” Jun started, leaning towards Joshua who immediately stiffened. “What are we now?”
Joshua turned towards him, biting his lip. “Uh…I dunno…”
Jun snorted. “Okay, for starters, what do people usually become after they confess?”
Joshua blushed. “L-lovers…I guess?”
Jun tilted his head. “Therefore….”
Joshua sighed. “We didn’t exactly confess, we just kinda blurted out that we liked each other,” he clarified. Jun rolled his eyes.
“Fine, then.” He pulled Joshua into a sitting position, taking this as an opportunity to sneak his hand towards Joshua’s neck, causing the latter to flush even more visibly.

tumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpg

“Hyung, I like you. Will you go out with me?” Jun said, his eyes locked on Joshua’s.
Joshua looked down in embarrassment. “Jun-this is way too cheesy-”
“Just answer the stupid question, hyung. We need to make this official.”
Joshua glanced up. “Y-yes…”
Jun smiled and lifted Joshua’s head. “Guess what that makes us?”
Joshua smiled too. “Um…lovers?”
Jun scoffed. “You need to sound more enthusiastic and certain. Try again.”
Joshua tried to break away from Jun’s killing gaze but couldn’t. “Okay, fine. We’re lovers. There.”
Jun laughed. “I prefer boyfriends, but whatever floats your boat.”
Joshua sank back down under the sheets. “I demand that my boyfriend leave me alone so I can sleep,” he muttered. Too bad he’d turned away, however, as he missed the way Jun’s face turned embarrassingly red when he called him his boyfriend
You mean thank god, Jun thought, quickly turning away and settling on his own bed. “Night, hyung.”
“Night, Junnie.”
“Is that my official nickname?”
“Sure.”
“Then you’re Shua-hyung.”
“Jeonghan already calls me that, though.”
“I don’t care.”
“Fine. Night, Junnie.”
“Night, Shua-hyung. Love you~"
Joshua giggled. "Love you too."

He was already in love with that nickname, and as he fell asleep, it echoed in his dreams.

tumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpgtumblr_ol10d4Zy0y1uyo0blo1_250.jpg

okay guys~! so the main story ends here TT thank you guys so much for the loving comments and support!!! I really loved writing this (I mean it's Junshua fluff come on) and this was my very first chaptered fic on the site so I'm really thankful for all the love it received!!!!

Now don't fret, I'll still be updating this with little side stories once in a while ^^ 

Junshua forever!!!! <3