Oops

Look At Me (Junshua)

"Woah."
That was really the only word Jun could use to describe what he was seeing. Or who was seeing, for that matter.
"Wh-what?" Joshua asked defensively.
"Nothing, just...woah."
Joshua rolled his eyes and glanced at a mirror. "Is it that weird?" he asked.
"Nonono! I meant like it's...different."
"Gee, thanks." 
Crap, Jun thought. He wanted to say a lot of things as usual, but he was certain something wrong would slip out. But, honestly, Joshua looked so damn good. His hair had been dyed pure black (it was usually brown) and his bangs swept aside, exposing his forehead. He had on eyeliner that made his (what people referred to as) cat-like eyes even more striking. He was clad in all black as well, so he looked almost...badass. But, like, in a cute way. Like if a kindergartner tried to look like a thug or something.
Yeah, as if Jun would tell Joshua all that. He could feel his face heating up at the mere thought of what Joshua's reaction would be if he did.
"I know we're going for a dark concept, but really..." Joshua muttered, staring at himself. "I feel like a different person."
"That's the idol life," Jun said. Much better. He preferred witty comebacks, not honest statements. Still, seeing Joshua so critical of himself, he leaned in closer to his ear, and whispered-
"You look hella good, you know. Stop worrying."
Joshua flinched and his hand flew to his ear. His face had gone rosy in an instant, really defeating the whole 'bad boy' appearance he was going for.
"G-good to know, but my ears are...sensitive. So-"
"My bad," Jun interrupted, grinning from ear to ear. "But hey! At least you look more like your true self," he added, gesturing to Joshua's face. Joshua, seeing how red he'd gotten, aimed a weak punch at Jun, which Jun easily stopped with his hand.
"Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but..." Jun once again moved dangerously close to Joshua, their hands still locked in place. "You're way too cute to act like some gangster. Maybe try again in a few years or so."
At that, Jun was sure Joshua's temperature had risen, say, 50 degrees. Or so. He jumped away from Jun, his face matching Jun's shoes (which were a deep red, by the way). Jun could feel himself smirking. Alright, so maybe he'd enjoyed that little tussle a ton more than he was supposed to have, but this was Joshua, after all. He snickered and winked at Joshua before heading off. Once he was alone, however-
Ohmygod ohmygod what did I just do, Jun thought, freaking out. Holy hell, he's going to think there's something seriously wrong with me. Is there something seriously wrong with me? Well, even if there is, why did I go and say that? 
So Jun was just slightly rattled by all this. The usual. After a few minutes of being worked up, he finally put on his Chill face and went to meet up with the others. Joshua was talking animatedly with Jeonghan, who was watching him with a smile on his face. Typical. He shook his head and decided to chat up the other Chinese member, Minghao (MingMing had left, much to Jun's chagrin). Soon enough, photoshoots began. This was their official debut plan, so everything was being finalized. For one, it was official: there were 13 members and 3 units. He and Minghao were in the Performance Team, and Joshua and Jeonghan in the Vocal team. They'd even come with a cheesy excuse for their band name: 13 members + 3 units + 1 team = 17 . A great way to cover up the fact that the group originally had 17 members. Still, he couldn't help but feel slightly bitter about being in a different unit than Joshua, especially since Jeonghan was with him as well.
I'm not jealous, he reminded himself. I just want to be...close by. That's all. No jealousy here. None. Nada. Zero.
Jun was totally jealous.
And it would only increase from here.