Extra #3: A date

Look At Me (Junshua)

“Joshua never kisses me first.”

Minghao turned to his roommate, whom he really regretted having as a roommate for this very reason.
“Does it look like I care?” he replied, annoyed. Jun always came to him to complain about Joshua. Of course, Minghao knew about them by now, mainly because poor Joshua was always dragged into their room and Minghao would always end up walking in on them doing…whatever they were doing.
Jun sulked. “Why is it always me that starts it? Does he not like me anymore? Does he like Jeonghan now? I knew it! That Jeonghan has too pretty a face…maybe Joshua fell for it? Maybe-”
Minghao slapped a palm to his forehead in frustration. “Ugh, if you’re so worried why don’t you just ask him yourself?”
Jun looked affronted. “No way dude. He’ll think I’m either crazy or right. It’s a lose-lose thing.”
“Well stop complaining to me. I don’t care either way.”
Jun moped around before agreeing to shut up and let Minghao live in peace. He trudged away, dragging his feet along the corridor.

“Oh, Jun!” said a familiar voice. Jun whirled around to see Joshua come up behind him, smiling.
“We have a free day today! Let’s do something!”
Jun pouted. “Like what?” he said, still caught up in his thoughts from earlier.
Joshua noticed. “Er, well if you don’t want to-I just thought maybe you wanted to go somewhere with me but-”
Jun quickly shook his head. “Oh no no, of course I want to! What do you want to do?”
Joshua lit up. “Um…maybe go to a cafe or something?”
“Just the two of us?” Jun asked, just to be sure.
“Obviously.” Joshua smirked. “What, are you afraid I’m going to do something to you if we’re all alo-”
Jun lightly shoved Joshua, his ears tinted a bright red. “As if you could do anything to me,” he mumbled.
That riled Joshua up a bit. “I totally could!” he insisted, holding up a fist in an attempt to look mildly threatening. God he’s so damn cute, Jun thought hazily. 
“Pft, yeah, okay. Sure.”
It was Joshua’s turn to pout. Then he brightened as an idea formed in his head.
“Since we’re going on a date, let me lead the way! I’ll be like the guy in movies that shows their date around all gentlemanlike.”
Jun sputtered at the word ‘date’ but finally registered what Joshua was suggesting.
“So the little lamb wants to lead? Okay.”
Joshua stuck out his bottom lip.
“Just let me try, okay? I’ll prove that I can be manly or whatever.”
Jun smirked. “Alright.”

They both got dressed and with their manager’s permission headed out.
“Okay, so I found this cafe that plays SEVENTEEN songs if you ask,” Joshua said as he lead the way. They reached a street and Jun was about to cross when Joshua held out a hand, abruptly stopping him. Seconds later, a car whizzed past.
Joshua turned to him. “Please don’t get yourself killed on our first date. It would look bad on my record.”
Jun, still recovering from nearly walking into the hands of death plus the fact that Joshua had called it a date again, blushed slightly. “Thanks,” he muttered, averting his eyes. Joshua laughed.
“Junnie looks so cute when he’s embarrassed,” the older cooed, and Jun resisted the urge to shove him again. Instead they kept walking and finally reached the cafe, and walked inside.

It really is cute, Jun thought, looking around. Exactly a place that Joshua would fit right in to.
Joshua went up to the lady up front and asked if she would change the song, and suddenly Boom Boom was playing loudly overhead.
Jun snickered. “Shameless promo, huh?”
Joshua grinned. “You know it.”
They headed to the back of the restaurant and had their orders taken, and Jun was struck by how much it really did look like a date. They were in a secluded area of the restaurant on a table for two. He felt strangely nervous.
Joshua turned to him, strumming his fingers against a table. “You only ordered a drink?”
“Well, yeah.”
Joshua clicked his tongue in disapproval. “I’m paying. Order more.”
Jun shook his head. “Just cuz you’re paying doesn’t mean I’ll take advantage.”
“I’m supposed to be the gentleman here.”
“And I don’t have to be the rude date in this scenario.”
Joshua sighed in defeat. “At least order dessert.”
Jun conceded and ordered an overly sweet cream cake. Joshua laughed.
“Cream cake? That’s the one thing on the menu I don’t like.”
Jun looked offended. “What? Are you crazy? This is so good!”
“It’s diabetes on a plate.”
“Say ahh…”
Jun suddenly took a spoonful of cake and held it out towards Joshua, who turned bright red.
“No.”
“Come on~”

Joshua was torn between letting his date have his way-He looks so adorable all hyped up about something as dumb as this-or holding his pride.
Jun leaned over the table, closing the distance. Joshua groaned and leaned over as well, and let himself take a bite.
“How is it?” Jun said, chuckling as he watched Joshua somehow eat while pouting, something he’d never seen before.
“Bad.”
“We just had an indirect kiss,” Jun said. Joshua giggled.
“What’re you, 12? We’ve already kissed so many times before.”
Jun turned away, mumbling about how it was always him.
“Hm?” Joshua asked, confused.
“It’s always me…”
“Always you what?”
“Always me who kisses first…”

There was a short silence.

Then Joshua burst out laughing.
“Oh, is that what was bothering you? Dummy.”
Jun turned back to him, slightly moody. “Well it’s true!”
“Sorry, I never really noticed,” Joshua said apologetically, stifling his laughter. 
Jun rolled his eyes and finished his cake quickly, and they both headed out of the restaurant.

“Jun.”
Jun turned to Joshua, who was smiling sweetly.
“There’s some cream on your face.”
Jun raised his eyebrows. “Where?”
Joshua swooped forward and planted a kiss on Jun’s lips, startling the younger who stumbled slightly. Joshua pulled back, satisfied.
“There. Got it.”
Jun turned a horrific shade of scarlet as his heart tried not to explode.
“Jesus-” he sputtered. “Maybe a warning next time?”
“You’re the one who complained about me never kissing you first. So there.”
Jun covered his face. “Dammit,” he mumbled, while Joshua laughed.
“I actually liked that. How about I always lead from now o-”
“No way.” Jun looked back up at Joshua’s smug face and wanted to show him up. 
“When we get back, I’m going to kill you.”
Joshua didn’t look fazed by the threat and giggled. “Okay.”
He took Jun’s arm and they walked back, and Jun sometimes wondered if his forwardness was rubbing off on Joshua.

Oh well, he thought. I don’t really mind one bit. His fingers absentmindedly touched his lips and he felt cream on them.
“HEY!” he called to Joshua, who was already skipping away, laughing. You little…
“Sorry! Love you~” the older sang, and Jun rolled his eyes.
“This hyung…”

Well, it was definitely an eventful day, to say the least.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH JUNSHUA DURING THE JAPAN FANMEET HAS ME SHOOK

tumblr_oloumtHuP01uyo0blo1_540.png

tumblr_oloumtHuP01uyo0blo2_540.png

DIES RIPPPP