Realization

Look At Me (Junshua)

"I'm not ticklish."
"I find that really hard to believe."
Jun and Joshua were on one of their Andromeda broadcasts as part of a way to boost the group's popularity. They made a good pair-the English speaker and the Chinese speaker. Appealing to foreign places and all.
One of the comments that'd sprung up asked if Joshua was ticklish. Which he denied.
Well, time to find out.
"You'll be disappointed," Joshua said, stretching out his arms as if inviting Jun to do whatever he wanted. Tempting.
Jun immediately advanced, tickling every spot he could see on Joshua. Joshua smiled, but didn't laugh. Didn't flinch away. 
"Ow-now you're just hurting me." Joshua said, rubbing his neck where Jun had scraped his nails on by accident. Jun shook his head.
"Impossible."
"What do you mean? It's totally possible that you hurt me. You were like a tiger or something, determined to eat me alive-"
"No, I meant it's impossible that you're not ticklish. I mean, look at you." He motioned towards Joshua's slender frame.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Joshua challenged, crossing his arms. Jun wanted to pounce on him for some unknown reason, but then remembered that there were cameras and staff members around them and that hundreds, if not thousands, of people were watching them live.
Maybe later.
Once the broadcast was over, Jun and Joshua exhaled in exhaustion and got up, making their way back to the common room. 
"That was fun," Joshua commented, yawning. "But I'm beat."
"What're you, an ahjussi? It's only 3 in the afternoon!" 
"We had to get up so early," Joshua complained. Since Joshua, like, never complained, Jun smiled.
"That's the idol life," he said, repeating his slogan. Joshua rolled his eyes. They entered the room, only to find it empty.
"I guess people have better things to do, huh?" Jun said.
"Yeah, but-ow," Joshua cut off, rubbing his neck.
"What?"
"Nothing, I just-" he lifted his hand away from his neck, and traces of blood were on his fingertips. "I think I'm bleeding."
"Let me see." Jun brushed aside Joshua's hair and glanced at the nape of his neck. There was a long scratch there, and blood-
"Holy -did I do that? Oh geez, why didn't you say so sooner? Sorry, hold on...there's a first aid kit here somewhere..." Jun dug around the cabinets and pulled it out, rummaging through for a band-aid. He grabbed the first one he saw and flew back over to Joshua.
"Crap, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize-"
"Don't worry," Joshua said, waving his hand reassuringly. "It doesn't hurt much. Just surprised me."
"Still," Jun insisted, pressing the band-aid firmly onto his neck. "You should say things like that right away. Don't want to get an infection or something."
Joshua smiled that ridiculously adorable smile of his, causing Jun to clench his teeth before he involuntarily said something stupid like last time.
"Thanks, Jun. You know, you're a lot nicer than you make yourself out to be."
Again with the startling honesty. Jun closed the kit with a bit too much force and put it back before turning back to Joshua. Joshua raised his eyebrows.
"Are you okay? Your face is kinda...pink?"
Jun shrugged nonchalantly. "Must be the heat," he responded, silently cursing the face's ability to turn red. What was the point in that, anyway? Sheesh.
"Do you have a-"
"-fever? No, I don't. I'm positive." I am not going to get into one of those typical anime/kdrama scenes where the love interest is way too close and puts their hand on-
Jun backpedalled. Woah, woah. For one, Joshua is no love interest. Nope, no way. Never. Nix.
Joshua groaned internally. Why was he even trying so hard to convince himself in the first place? There was no need to.
Because he definitely did not have kind of a crush on his bandmate.
And his heart definitely did not race when Joshua suddenly sprung up next to him, or when he suddenly smiled warmly at him, or when he burst out laughing one of his soft laughs that sounded almost musical and that he could listen to all day-
, Jun had totally and completely fallen for him. For that soft, angelic face and body, that sweet guy who had a surprisingly humorous and witty side to as well.
I'm so screwed, Jun realized. So, so screwed.