Extra #2: A Parting Gift???

Look At Me (Junshua)

“New roommates?” Jun complained. “But I already like mine!”
The manager sighed. All day he’d been trying to convince some of the members, mainly those who didn’t want to switch, that this was routine and that every couple months they got new roommates. Jun remained particularly stubborn. 
Why though? If we like our roommates then-”
“Group bonding,” was all the manager said. “If you’re stuck with one person then there’ll be gaps among members.”
Jun huffed and stuck out his bottom lip. He couldn’t argue against that. He marched back to his room in annoyance.

He was met with Joshua, whose back was turned and was sitting among a pile of clothes, neatly folding them away into bags. 
He looks so small…I wanna pounce on him, Jun thought to himself as he watched Joshua in a trance. He saw Joshua turn around, smirking.
“You should really quit that staring habit of yours. You’ll freak your new roommate out,” Joshua commented playfully. Jun groaned and picked up a pillow and flung it at Joshua, hitting the smaller straight in the face. Joshua grabbed the pillow and threw it back, but missed. Jun snickered and walked up to Joshua, who was still sitting on the ground.
“Why not just stuff your clothes all into a suitcase and voila! I mean, you’ll take them out again anyway,” he reasoned.
Joshua shook his head. “They’ll get wrinkled,” he argued, gently picking up a shirt and folding it in half. Jun sighed. 
“It’s our last day as roommates,” he mused. 
“Yeah,” Joshua said, looking slightly gloomy. Jun bent over.
“Hey, hyung.”
Joshua looked up. “Yeah?”
In one fell swoop, Jun picked Joshua up bridal style, stunning the older male.
“What’re you doing?” Joshua gasped, his heart racing. Jun looked down at him, a teasing look on his eyes that Joshua was quite wary of.
“Let’s have some fun,” he suggested, smirking. Joshua’s breath hitched in his throat at those words.
“What do you mean-”
He was suddenly tossed onto the bed, a small yelp leaving his lips as he crashed onto the mattress.
“Wha-”
Jun climbed onto the bed, easily caging his hyung beneath him.
“You’ve been avoiding me these past few days,” Jun accused. Joshua raised his eyebrows.
“N-no I haven’t. I’ve just been busy.”
“You seem to have time to talk to Jeonghan, though.”
“W-we’re in the same unit-”
“Psh, please.”
He leaned in, his eyes full of mischief.
“If you apologize I’ll go easy on you,” Jun offered. The familiar low and evil voice of his caused Joshua to gulp nervously.

Joshua looked up at Jun, who was covering the view of the ceiling from where he lay. 
And he suddenly felt a foreboding that you could liken to a lion about to hound its prey at the way Jun was staring at his body up and down and an irrational sense of fear built in his gut. He suddenly rolled over, knocking Jun’s arms out of the way as Joshua fell out of the bed.
“Wh-are you alright?” Jun said, startled by Joshua’s sudden movement. Joshua got up, blushing immensely.
“Yes-no! I mean-um-”
He bolted to the bathroom, but Jun was fast as lightning and caught up just as Joshua was about to slam the door. Jun pushed past him and entered the small room as well, and the mischievous look never faltered as he locked the door behind him, trapping them both inside.
So….” Jun started, advancing to Joshua slowly. Joshua nearly tripped as he found himself entering the shower cubicle and pressed up against the tile wall.
“You are avoiding me, then.”
Joshua shook his head fervently. Then Jun’s lips were on his own and everything disappeared. He moaned embarrassingly loudly and flushed, but that seemed to make Jun just lust for more as he pressed against Joshua, restricting the older’s movements. Then Jun’s lips moved away from his own and he thought it was over.

He was so wrong.
Jun started trailing down Joshua’s jawline down to his neck, leaving a burning hot feeling in Joshua’s throat as Jun’s lips ghosted his skin. He bit back the unintentional noises that threatened to leave him as Jun started ing his shirt.
“Wh-what are you doing?” Joshua breathed as he felt the shirt start to slip over his shoulders. Jun looked up momentarily, smiling evilly as he his lips.
“You.”
Oh, HELL no. Joshua felt his heart explode from that one word and his head got dizzy. He felt the shirt slide off him completely, exposing his torso. He felt lightheaded as Jun ran his hands up Joshua’s back in the way that sent shudders up his frame. He panicked immediately and stepped backwards, hitting a button. 

Suddenly, both males were doused in cold water. They froze as they looked up and saw that the shower had gone off, spraying all over them.

Jun burst out laughing.
“Were you that scared?” he said teasingly, reaching over to turn off the showerhead as Joshua just stood there, looking like his soul had left his body. Jun chuckled again.
“Relax, I wasn’t going to do anything else. What did you think I-”
Then Jun froze as he realized what he’d said earlier.
“Wh-what are you doing?”
“You.”
Oh .

He looked at Joshua in embarrassment. “, okay, I didn’t mean that. You know, like that that. I meant it like I was going to-.” 
Joshua looked extremely relieved suddenly and Jun thought it was the cutest damn thing he’d ever seen.
“Oh-ah, yeah of course that’s-what you meant…haha, silly me…” 
Jun raised an eyebrow.
“But I mean, if you really wanted to-”
He was interrupted by a yelp as Joshua broke free, biting his lip.
“Sh-shut up,” he squeaked, his face on fire. Jun snickered.
“Consider it a parting gift, ex-roommate,” he called. “We’re both soaked again. And this time it’s your fault…”

Jun watched the older male fly away, mumbling about how Jun was pure evil, and he smiled.
God, I love that idiot so much.
And Joshua, who was this close to death, finally calmed down and got changed, meeting Jun’s face.
He’s evil, but I still love him.

Since that’s the way love is, and all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

another update huhuhu~ i felt pretty junshua-tastic today after watching Seventeen's 2017 season's greetings. I mean, just look at the JUNSHUA~!

Photo:

Photo:

Photo: