Change

Look At Me (Junshua)

It'd been a while since another member had joined the group, and as it turned out, that was today. So far, all they knew about him was that he was Korean. Not super helpful. Jun and Joshua were sitting in the main room, messing around with the cameras. Then, the door opened, and a kid with a small physique and shy smile entered the room. Everyone's eyes turned towards the guy(?), as he had very feminine features.
"Everyone, this is Yoon Jeonghan."
Jeonghan gave a polite little bow. "Nice to meet you all." The manager left him to get acquainted with Jeonghan. To Jun's surprise, Joshua was the first to go talk to him. Huh. I guess they're similar in a way, he thought. He shrugged it off and went back to dawdling around.
Barely a day had passed and the two became nearly inseparable. They were always together. Jun usually spotted them going to the room with cam #9 (dubbed the 'singing room'). He had no clue why, but he felt irked about the situation.  Finally, there was a day when Joshua was alone, strumming his guitar, and Jun took the opportunity.
"Having fun?" he asked lightly, sitting down next to him.
"Hm? I mean, if you consider playing the guitar and singing the exact same lyrics 100 times fun, then I'm having the time of my life," Joshua replied, grinning. 
"How's it going with Jeonghan? You're practically joined at the hip."
"What?" Joshua laughed. "Maybe. He and I have a lot in common. Oh, and can you believe he's older than us? I was sure he was in the maknae line!"
"Now you know how I felt," Jun said, laughing as well. "What're you singing, anyway?"
"I've been trying to hit this specific note over and over again," Joshua admitted. "But it's too difficult."
"Can I try?" 
Taken aback by Jun's sudden request, Joshua played the song for Jun. Jun repeated the verse a few times, then cleared his throat.
And he hit the note perfectly.
"Are you kidding me?" Joshua groaned as Jun smirked. "There goes my credibility as part of the vocal line."
"Oh, chillax. You'll get it eventually. Try again."
Joshua shook his head but tried the verse again. He just barely hit the note.
"I want to smash my head against a wall," Joshua muttered.
"A surprisingly violent statement from you," Jun remarked, entertained by all this. 
"Should I revoke my gentleman title while I'm at it?" Joshua mumbled, pouting, but his eyes were smiling.
Joshua was startlingly cute at times, Jun noticed. And no, Jun's heart was not beating fast because Joshua's pouting face was the most adorable expression he'd ever seen. Why would that ever happen, right?
He bit his lip to stop himself from saying something stupid like the thought that'd just ran through his head. Jeez, Jun, he thought in dismay. Straighten up, would you? He got up, ruffling Joshua's hair for the umpteenth time, causing Joshua to shake him off.
"What am I, a dog?" Joshua asked, although the annoyance in his tone didn't reach his eyes. Figures, since the guy is so soft-tempered, Jun thought, grinning cheekily.
"Maybe. Try barking a few times. Maybe your new title could be SEVENTEEN's dog."
Joshua raised his guitar threateningly. "How about I knock you unconscious instead?"
Jun snickered, flying out the door before Joshua could carry out the deed. He couldn't stop smiling.
Okay, so maybe he liked Joshua. Just slightly more than he'd like to admit.
The question was, what did Joshua think of him?