Jealousy

Look At Me (Junshua)

Joshua shook his head.
"Would you stop staring at what I'm doing and focus?" he asked. Jun grinned.
"Your handwriting is 'aju nice', you know."
Joshua bit back a smile. He was not going to be swayed by Jun.
"That was way lame. Anyway, you were so busy watching me earlier that you didn't even notice the poor girl in front of you, waiting to get her album signed," he said in disapproval. 
They'd been an official band for exactly one year now. Today, they were at another fansigning, sitting in age order. Which meant that Joshua was between Jun and Jeonghan. Great.
Every time Jeonghan would whisper something to Joshua, or Joshua would smile/laugh in response, Jun just sat there, gritting his teeth. Yes, he was incredibly jealous, and yes, he wanted to grabbed Joshua's shoulder and spin him around so he was looking just at Jun and no one else, but he wasn't going to act rashly.
At least not now.
Anyway, Jun was getting quite good at being able to control himself. He hadn't had one of those 'accidental spilling of words that he totally didn't mean okay he kind of meant them but he could never let Joshua know for obvious reasons' moments in a long time. And Joshua never acted awkward about the last time it'd happened either, thank god. 
But today, his patience was definitely being tested. 
Jeonghan was obviously extremely good looking, with his smooth face and feminine features that made the band members sometimes stop and wonder if he really was a girl. But then they'd see his wide shoulders and his not-high-pitched voice and dismiss the idea. 
To Jun, however, despite Joshua not having as feminine of a face, he was actually a lot more effeminate otherwise. His features were delicate and soft, his voice like feathers on silk, his body small and fit well in Jun's arms-
Jun stopped before someone read his mind and called him a creep. I could be a poet, he thought in dismay. He willed himself not to look back at the pair, Jeonghan's eyes staring brightly into Joshua's, Joshua smiling, Jeonghan's hand clamped unnecessarily on Joshua's arm-
Jun stood up suddenly, nearly knocking Joshua out of the way in the process.
"Bathroom," he muttered, seeing Joshua's questioning eyes. He dashed off behind the set so he could mope in peace.
Once in a stall, he slumped forward, putting his head in his hands.
, I'm such a goddamn mess, he brooded. But god, I like the guy too much. Way too much. I need to focus on something else or I'll go insane.
Since he hadn't had to use the restroom, he quickly flushed the toilet and got out, fake washing his hands in case someone else was there.
Well, someone else was there. And nearly gave Jun a heart attack.
"J-Joshua?" he stuttered. Crap. Jun never stuttered.
Joshua put on a confused expression. "Yeah, pretty sure it's me. What're you so shocked about?"
Jun calmed down, turning to grab some paper towels.
"Nothing, just surprised me," he replied, deciding to try and zip out of here as fast as possible. He took one step when-
"Wait-Jun...are you alright? You looked kind of ill earlier."
Leave it to Joshua to notice something as small as that but not notice the blatantly obvious fact that Jun had completely fallen for him.
"Uh, yeah." Jun cleared his throat. "You must be seeing things." 
Joshua bit his lip, skeptical, and ran his hand through his hair, sweeping his bangs back, looking really damn irresistible. Jun clenched his fist before he did something idiotic like push Joshua up against a wall and make out with him right then and there.
What? Just an idea.
Jun had to push past him (since Joshua so helpfully stood right in front of the door) feeling a buzz as he did so. He could feel Joshua's confusion radiating off of him, but he didn't spare another glance. His heart was already in his throat and there was no way he would act upon it.
So that was Jun's day. He hoped the ugly bug known as jealousy would avoid him for, well, forever, but unfortunately that was not the case.
Just days after that lovely incident, something even more horrifying happened.
The pepero game.
Ah, fanservice at it's finest. Jun wanted to beat the (excuse the language) out of whoever thought that this was a good idea. 
Jun was conveniently chosen to be that third wheeling dude who measures the length of the pepero once the two people break away from each other. Obviously, the shorter it was, the better. Which meant they really had to get in each other's faces.
It'd been alright at first, with Jeonghan and DK. Jeonghan's face looked like he was being forced to endure torture, which was hilarious. The length of the pepero for them was super short, so they did pretty well.
But then.
Fans were screaming as none other than Hong Jisoo, Joshua Hong, SEVENTEEN's gentleman took the stage. And guess who was his partner?
Jun had to endure watching the guy he liked and the guy who he was pretty sure liked the guy that Jun liked stick a pepero between their teeth and inch closer to each other. Jun really, really wanted to look away, but was forced to observe the two. Then it happened.
Okay, so maybe it'd been for a split second, but Jun had saw it happen, and that's what mattered.
Joshua and Jeonghan's lips had met.
They immediately had broken apart, Jeonghan smiling while Joshua had his hand on his mouth, blushing furiously and trying to cover it up by laughing. Jun picked up what remained of the pepero. It was almost nonexistent at this point. He sighed.
"They won," he declared in the mic. He wondered if his voice gave away the bitterness he was feeling as well. He looked at Joshua's face, still red from what'd happened.
Then Jun knew he couldn't hold back much longer.