Extra: Jealousy pt 2

Look At Me (Junshua)

Jeonghan and Joshua were known as the closest pair in Seventeen. Where there was Jeonghan, there was Joshua. And vice versa.
Therefore, people shipped them, and stuff. 
Well, a certain Wen Junhui was just a tad bit put off by that.

“Shuaaaa-hyung….”
Joshua rolled his eyes. “Jun, I’m trying to get dressed here.” He tried to escape Jun’s ridiculously strong hold on him, as Jun’s arms were wrapped around Joshua’s small torso and his head on Joshua’s shoulder. Joshua sighed.
“We’ve gone over this, Jun. Jeonghan and I are just really close friends, alright?”
Jun sulked, hugging Joshua tighter from behind. “You hugged him today during the broadcast…”
Joshua sighed again. “I was just feeling...huggy today, okay?”
Jun lifted his head off Joshua’s shoulder and raised it next to his ear. “Fine, but I’m not happy,” he muttered, his voice all of a sudden low and dangerous to Joshua’s heart. Joshua flinched and broke free, his hand on his ear and his face matching his Santa outfit from earlier. Jun smirked and walked away.
That guy…Joshua thought ruefully. He gets jealous of me and Jeonghan so easily. It’s not like I get jealous of who he hangs out with…

He finished changing and went to where the others were. As usual, Jun was messing around, and as usual, Minghao was his target.
“Hyung-! Stop!” Minghao protested, as Jun ruffled his hair. Just like he used to do with me, Joshua mused. He saw Jun laughing and then a strange feeling rose in his gut. 
I’m not jealous, not jealous…
Screw it. I’m jealous as hell.

Joshua walked over to Jeonghan and embraced him out of nowhere, startling the latter.
“Joshua?”
Joshua groaned in response. Jeonghan giggled. “Is this about Jun again? Jesus, you two…” he tsked, pulling Joshua away from him. Joshua pouted.
“It’s not about Jun…”
“Yeah, right. You’re upset cuz he’s always with Hao, right? So childish.”
“Shut up…”
He hit Jeonghan lightly, Jeonghan smiling. Then Jeonghan looked over Joshua’s shoulder.
“Looks like someone’s not happy…” Jeonghan whispered sneakily, grinning at Joshua. Joshua turned around and caught Jun’s eye, who looked mutinous. Joshua was feeling uppity today so he sent a smirk at Jun, whose eyes widened in surprise.
“Lovers quarrels are so interesting to watch,” Jeonghan commented, earning another whack from Joshua. 

Minghao looked at Jun in annoyance. “Would you stop coming to me every single time you want to make Joshua-hyung jealous? It’s annoying as hell.”
Jun whirled around. “Wh-what are you talking about?” he stuttered, basically giving himself away since everybody knows Jun never stutters.
Minghao raised his eyebrows. “You and Joshua-hyung. Way too obvious. And you keep trying to make him jealous. Kinda pathetic, dude.”
Jun crossed his arms. “Am not.”
“Are too.”
“Am not!”
“Liar.”
“You’re calling your hyung a liar?”
“Yeah, cuz it’s true.”
Jun scowled at Minghao, who gave him a death glare back. The kid’s gotten so much more feisty, Jun thought in annoyance. He stalked away, irritated. But then he caught sight of Joshua, who was smiling like he didn’t care at all, and he got even more bothered. He marched up to Joshua and grabbed his arm, pulling him away.
Joshua gave a start as Jun was suddenly dragging him down the corridor. He caught sight of Jeonghan, who winked and abandoned him, and Joshua was left to fend for himself. 

They rounded a corner, and finally he stopped, spinning around to face a slightly anxious Joshua.
“Jun-?”
“Hey, are you just doing this all to spite me?” Jun asked in exasperation. He saw a smile smile on Joshua’s expression and leaned closer.
“If I wasn’t head over heels for you I’d hate you, you know,” he muttered. Joshua gulped as Jun slowly backed him up to a wall.
“Jun-wait-”
“We haven’t kissed in a while,” he remarked in a low voice that sent a small shudder up Joshua’s spine. 
“We’re out in the open,” Joshua breathed, hardly daring to move.
“Yeah? Too bad.”

Then Jun started kissing him, and Joshua held back the gasp that was about to escape as he kissed back. He had a habit of grabbing Jun’s neck whenever they kissed, which made the younger boy hungry for more. Jun's arms trailed down Joshua's back tantalizingly, and Joshua knew he wouldn't be able to hold his self-control for much longer, so he finally broke away, breathing heavily.
“That’s-enough-” Joshua panted, blushing vividly. “You’re lucky we weren’t seen. Now let’s head back before someone wonders where we’ve gone.”
Jun wanted to continue, but Joshua had this no-nonsense face on that forced him to comply. So he reluctantly followed Joshua back. Once they were back, Jeonghan ran up to them, acting as if he’d been worried about Joshua, which made Joshua roll his eyes to the back of his head.
“Oh, Shua, I thought you’d died! Did you do something to my precious son?” Jeonghan interrogated Jun, who held up his arms in the universal ‘I’m innocent’ position.
“Son?” Jun asked sarcastically. 
“Yes! He’s my only son, and I must watch over his purity. Shua, stay away from this delinquent.”
Jun rolled his eyes this time, annoyed. Joshua laughed.
“Relax, Hannie. He’s a nice delinquent.”
Jun raised an eyebrow. “Nice delinquent? Shut up.” He stalked away, letting those two idiots do whatever they wanted. Joshua giggled.
“You two are so different, it’s like a match made in heaven,” Jeonghan remarked dreamily. Joshua sighed.
“Maybe it is.”
He saw Jun look back and blew him a kiss, which Jun pretended to dodge. Joshua pouted and Jun snickered, pretending to catch the imaginary kiss and put it on his own lips.
“Yeah, it really is.”

 

--------------------

BONUS: JOSHUA HAS PURPLE HAIR NOW IM CRYING GUYS LOOK

tumblr_ol62im5HJm1u0pq3mo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ol5znmr5mb1uz64ejo3_1280.jpg

OK THATS ALL GTG IM SOBBING ;;;