Chapter 9

Feud [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Hansol was lying on the guest bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. A knock was heard on the door, followed by a whispered "Hansol?" He sat up and trotted to the door. "Josh?" "Are you doing okay in there?" the older questioned. "I guess...I mean, I'm gonna have to use the bathroom soon and I can't go and see my boyfriend but other than that...", he trailed off.

There was a pause. "I talked to Soonyoung's friend earlier...we're trying to help you. I'm gonna talk to mom about the bathroom. They can't lock you up forever. I mean, you have rights, too", Joshua finally said. 

"Try telling your father that", another voice spoke up. Hansol furrowed his brows at the female voice. This wasn't his mother speaking. "Kwon Nayoung?" Joshua questioned, obvious confusion laced in his voice. 

"Yeah, hi...sorry for trespassing but it's about my brother", Nayoung said. "What happened? Is Soonyoung alright?" Hansol asked through the door. "I don't know. Your parents called mine and we came home. Soonyoung got into a fight with my dad and then he left...I came here to get you out", she explained. 

"You're gonna have to step away from that door", she added. Hansol's eyes widened as he stepped away. "What are you doing?" Joshua asked, audibly alarmed. "I'm breaking down the door, what does it look like?" came Nayoung's reply 

~

Wonwoo and Seokmin just got out of the shower when the older's phone rang. He was about to pick up when his boyfriend's bare arms wrapped around his just as bare torso. 

"Can't you let it ring? I'm up for round two", he purred. Wonwoo smirked as he looked at his phone's display, ready to decline the call when he found that it was from Soonyoung's mom. 

"Just a second, alright", Wonwoo said. Seokmin let go of his waist and sat down on his boyfriend's bed. "Mrs Kwon, is everything alright?" he asked his best friend's mom. "Wonwoo...Soonyoung doesn't happen to be with you, right?" she asked, she sounded nervous and close to a mental breakdown. 

"No, I'm at Seokmin's right now...he hasn't showed up here", Wonwoo replied. Seokmin shot him a questioning look. "Can you tell me if he does?" Mrs Kwon asked. "Of course...", Wonwoo said. "Okay, thank you."

They hung up and Wonwoo looked back at Seokmin. "I think Soonyoung ran away...", he said. Seokmin's eyes widened. "What?" "Since his parents seem to be at home I assume they found out about Hansol...", Wonwoo said. "Crap...should we go look for him?" Seokmin suggested. 

"No, you should stay here in case he choses to drop by. I'll take my car and drive around...", Wonwoo answered and snatched one of Seokmin's sweaters before slipping on the rest of his own clothes. "I'll call you in case I find him", he added before he headed out.