Chapter 3

Feud [Hansoon/Soonsol]

"Hey, why are you so down today?" Wonwoo asked during math class. "I'm not. I'm just tired and math isn't really known to be my favorite subject", Soonyoung replied. Wonwoo hummed. "Are you sure that'sit?" 

No. That was not it. Lately, all Soonyoung wanted to do was to tell everyone about him and Hansol but he couldn't risk his parents finding out. Furthermore, Soonyoung knew that Wonwoo was dating Seokmin so he felt even worse about not being able to show off his own relationship.

"Alright, my friend, since you're taking forever to answer I assume that's notit? Come on, man. I'm your best friend. If something's bothering you I want to know so I can help you and then tease you later. Wonwoo said. Soonyoung chuckled. 

"I wish I could tell you but I can't. At least not now...", Soonyoungsaid. "Did you murder someone?" Wonwoo questioned. The older looked at him weirdly. "No?" "Just asking...", Wonwoo saidand shrugged.

~

Afternoon classes were cut so Soonyoung spent some time roaming around the school building. He knew where Hansol was during lunch break so he decided to pay him a visit.

The rooftop was a restricted area for students but apparently Hansol didn't care about that rule. He had told Soonyoung that it wasn't locked when he found it and that nobody ever came here. Soonyoung took the stairs up to the roof. 

Hansol sat near the edge with his lunch box on his lap. His breath caused smoke to rise up in the air due to the cold. He stared into nothing, absentmindedly taking bites from his lunch. "Hey", Soonyoung greeted him. Hansol jumped a little when the older sat next to him and stole a grape from his lunch box. 

"Hey...", Hansol replied. He rested his head on Soonyoung's shoulder and continued staring off into nothing. "What is it?" Soonyoung questioned. Hansol sighed. "My parents...you should have heard them at dinner yesterday...", Hansol said, followed by another sigh. "This stupid feud is pissing me off. If they hate each other so much they should keep it between themselves. If I hear one more warning to 'stay away from that Kwon-brat' I'm gonna hit someone...", he continued. 

Soonyoung chuckled. "That Kwon-brat, huh...well my parents and Nayoung don't really have anything nice to say about you either...", he answered. Hansol lifted his head and faced Soonyoung with his full body. "Well,that's nothing new...let's talk about something else...", he suggested. Soonyoung followed Hansol by facing him completely aswell. "Like what?" he questioned. 

"So you're graduating soon...", Hansol stated. "Yeah, I guess...", Soonyoung said, not quite sure what exactly the younger was trying tosay. "Are you going to college?" "Yeah. My parents want me tostay and go to college here but I actually thought about going to Busan. Why are you asking?" Soonyoung asked. 

"I was just curious...so Busan, huh..", Hansol trailed off. The older slowly began to understand. "Do you think I'd end things with you if I leave for college?" Hansol looked down at his lap. "I don't know. I mean. I still have one year until I graduate. You'll probably meet a sophisticated, older guy and break up with me. I mean we're not even allowed to date so I guess I'd understand if you wanted to be free", he explained. 

Soonyoung said nothing at first but only took his boyfriend's hands which were covered in gloves. "Maybe you should break up with me right now", Hansol said, still not looking up. "Where do those worries come from? I'm not going to break up with you. Actually, I was going to ask you to move in with me once you've finished school", the older said. 

"Who knows if you still think like that in a year", Hansol mumbled. The bell rung and the younger got up. "I have to go...", he said. He closed his lunch box. Soonyoung got up as well. "Hey", he called and grabbed Hansol's shoulders. "Let's focus on now. It's months until I graduate. And I haven't even fully decided yet. Maybe I will go to college here after all...", he explained. 

Hansol said nothing but just wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's waist and buried his face in the crook of his neck. Soonyoung let out a chuckle and ran his hand through his boyfriend's soft, brown hair.

"Don't you wanna head to class?" Soonyoung asked when Hansol still didn't budge after two minutes. "Just a little longer...", he replied, his voice muffled.