Chapter 15 [Final]

Feud [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Hansol decided to stay at Seokmin's place for a while longer. The older didn't mind even if he had to reduce his private time with Wonwoo a little. Soonyoung went back home with his parents. He'd have Hansol over from time to time and even though his parents, especially his dad, needed a few weeks to get used to this relationship they learned to accept and even like Hansol. 

Joshua tried talking to his dad again. Mr Choi had left the house and went to a hotel. The man remained stubborn even after Hansol had returned home and they had already given up hope. Until Christmas eve...

It was a surprise for Hansol, Soonyoung, Nayoung and Joshua when their parents announced that they would spend Christmas together. According to Mr and Mrs Kwon, Mrs Choi had invited them all over to bury this feud once and for all. 

So, of course they all went over on Christmas eve. Soonyoung found it very relaxing to just be able to hold Hansol's hand in front of their parents. He could finally show what he felt for the younger and that's all he ever wanted. He'd wished for Hansol's father to come around though. He could see how much his boyfriend suffered from Mr Choi rejection. 

The doorbell rang and Hansol went to open."Dad?" he questioned, surprised to see his father standing on the doorstep. "Hey...can we talk?" Mr Choi asked. Hansol nodded and stepped outside. 

"I've been thinking a lot since I left the house. I'm disappointed in myself. I have wronged you. You're my son and I should have treated you better...", his father started explaining. "You were right. I took my anger out on people who had nothing to do with your grandfather's death. And maybe I was also a bit shocked that you're gay. But I should not have been like that to you..."

Hansol didn't know what to say at first. After weeks of silence from his dad, he suddenly came here and apologized? Was this what some might call a Christ,as miracle? 

"Dad...it took me some time to forgive mom and come back home. But I will try to forgive you too...", Hansol said. "If you want to join us...we're having dinner with the Kwons", he offered. 

His father looked a little hesitant but he nodded nonetheless. Hansol smiled and opened the front door. "Oh right, dad. I'm sorry I punched you...that probably wasn't the most respectful thing I've ever done...", he apologized. 

His dad chuckled. "It's okay. I deserved it. You sure know how to place a good punch, though", he said. Nobody had expected Mr Choi to join them but all in all it turned out to be a peaceful and fun evening. 

~

Soon after that he moved back home and the family slowly but surely grew closer together. Soonyoung graduated that summer and got a job, deciding not to go to college right away. Instead, he waited until Hansol graduated as well before they both movede to Busan to go to college together. 
 

-End-
 

A/N: Idk why but I'm never satisfied with my endings...meh. I hope y'all liked it, though. I wanted that feud thing to be a bit more...idk hot maybe (?) but instead it turned kinda dramatic...well nvm I loved writing this! 

THE SEQUEL FOR HANDS OFF IS OUT NOW (couldn't wait :D)

See you next time :D 

Joy