Chapter 12

Feud [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Nayoung greeted her brother with a big hug. "If you ever run away again I will kill you!" she threatened as they made their way back to the car. "Sorry, noona. I won't do it again", Soonyoung apologized as he linked his hand with Hansol's. 

"What now? I assume you don't want to head home", Nayoung asked. "Definitely not. Maybe Seokmin will let us crash at his place for a night...", her younger brother suggested. "Maybe...I'll take you there and try to figure something out. I'll also talk to mom and dad again..."

~

"I'm really worried about Soonyoung...", Seokmin stated as he leaned onto his boyfriend's shoulder. Wonwoo's cheeks were still a bit rosy from the cold and his hand felt almost icy against Seokmin's. "Me too...", the older replied. 

The doorbell rang and Seokmin immediately shot up from the bed, dashing to the front door. He opened to find his best friend with his sister and his classmate standing there. 

"Soonyoung!" he exclaimed and threw his arms around his neck. "Do you know how worried we were? Wonwoo looked everywhere for you! Where were you?" Seokmin asked. Soonyoung chuckled as he gently pushed his best friend off of him. "I was just walking around, trying to get off some steam...", he replied. 

Wonwoo joined them by the door. "There you are...you do know that I'm going to murder you if you ever do that again, right?" he said with an expression that bespoke that he was only partly joking. "Guess you'll have to pull a number", Nayoung commented. 

"We were actually just going to ask you if the two of us could stay here for a night. We can't really go home, you see", Soonyoung explained to his friends. "Of course. My parents are away on a business trip until Christmas so stay as long as you need", Seokmin said.

The two of them stepped inside. "Alright, I'll head back home and tell our parents that you're okay. Can I tell them where you are or...?" she trailed off. Soonyoung shrugged. "I don't care. They can't get me to come back as long as they oppose of my relationship", he answered. "Okay, I'll tell them that then. Take care, you two. And warm up!" she said before she took off with one last wave.