Chapter 11

Feud [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Seokmin walked circles in his room. He hadn't heard from Wonwoo or Soonyoung. He was worried about his best friend and he wanted nothing more than to help his boyfriend look for him. 

This whole situation was too ed up. All Soonyoung and Hansol wanted was to be together. Why couldn't their parents just set their differencies aside and support them? It really couldn't be such a hard thing to do, could it?

He couldn't think of having this kind of relationship with Wonwoo. The two of them had been inseperable since they met. He admired Soonyoung for not giving up on his relationship even though he had so many obstacles to face. 

His phone rang and he picked it up within half a second. "Babe, did you find him?" he asked, alarmed. "No...I searched every place I could think of. I'm coming back to you now...", Wonwoo replied, sounding defeated. "Alright...", Seokmin replied with a sigh. "Drive safely, okay?" "I will. See you in a bit", Wonwoo said and hung up. 

~

Nayoung and Hansol were currently walking through the empty park, heading towards the secret hideout. "I really hope he's here...", Hansol mumbled while rubbing his arms to warm them up. "Me too...", Nayoung replied. 

"It's here", he said. Nayoung stopped. "Alright. Do you want to check alone? I don't want to intrude your sacred place", she offered. Hansol nodded and walked a short way through a few trees before he entered the clearing. 

At first the place looked empty. But them he saw a shivering person sitting by the frozen lake. His steps felt light on the hard grass as he rushed over to Soonyoung and backhugged him. The older jumped before he realized who it was. 

"You're okay...", Hansol mumbled, audibly relieved. "But you're so cold. How long have you been out here without a jacket on?" he asked as he pulled back. He took his jacket off and placed it around Soonyoung's shoulders. He noticed the empty coffee paper mug that he was clutching onto. 

"A while...how come your parents let you go?" Soonyoung asked. The younger took the mug and set it on the grass before he took his boyfriend's frozen hands in order to warm them up a bit. "They didn't...your sister basically broke into my house and took the door down. My dad saw us but I punched him in the face and then we came here...", he told him. 

Soonyoung let Hansol pull him to his feet. "Really? I didn't know you two were so badass", he said. "We were worried about you...", Hansol replied. Soonyoung looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry, babe. I just couldn't stay there a minute longer. And I couldn't go to see you...", he explained. Hansol pulled him into a hug. 

"As long as you never scare me like that again. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found you here", he mumbled. "I love you. No matter what", he added. 

"I love you, too, babe. But seriously, I don't know what to do right now. I sure as hell won't go back home", Soonyoung replied. Hansol nodded in agreement. "Me neither...I think we need to find ourselves some jobs...", Hansol stated. 

"But first..:", Soonyoung began and pulled his boyfriend closer to press their lips together. They were dry and chapped from the cold but neither of them minded. They may not have their parents' support but right now the two of them felt safer than ever.