Chapter 13

Feud [Hansoon/Soonsol]

The next day Soonyoung was awoken by shifting next to him. He opened his eyes, staring right into Hansol's. The younger smiled. "Hey", he said. "Hi", Soonyoung replied. 

"I could get used to waking up next to you...", he added, draping his arm around his boyfriend's waist. "Yeah, it's nice...", Hansol agreed. "Who knew Seokmin's living room couch was so comfy...", Seokmin said. Hansol chuckled. 

"How long are we going to stay?" Hansol questioned. "I'm not sure yet. But at this point it looks like I'm gonna have to work so that I can get us something small before I graduate...", Soonyoung said. The younger hummed. 

"Are you sad about leaving your home?" he questioned. Soonyoung shook his head. "Home is where you are", he said, pecking his boyfriend's lips. "You're such a sap sometimes, you know that?" Hansol teased. 

A phone rang, keeping Soonyoung from answering. Hansol furrowed his brows and reached over Soonyoung, half laying on top of him to take his jacket from a chair he'd hung his jacket over. "Where does this come from? My dad took it...", he questioned himself. He figured that Joshua must have gotten it back somehow.

"It's my mom...", he said, looking at his boyfriend before picking up. "Hansol? Thank goodness you're alright!" she exclaimed. "Why do you care?" Hansol asked coldly. "You were gone all night. I was worried that-" "I was with Soonyoung. And I'm staying with him. I'm alive so there's no need for you to call me anymore", he interrupted her, ready to hang up. 

"Wait!" she said. "We...we'd like to talk to you...both of you. We made dinner reservations at the Thai place you like so much...the Kwons are coming too...", Mrs Choi explained. Hansol was surprised to hear that. His parents actually made an effort to get along with Soonyoung's? 

"It's a table for eight...we're all coming...", his mom continued. "I'll ask Soonyoung...", Hansol finally replied. "Okay. Dinner's at 8", she informed him. "Alright..."

They hung up and Hansol put his phone back on the table but kept his place on top of Soonyoung's body. "Apparently, our parents talked...", he said. Soonyoung raised his eyebrow. "Together?" Hansol nodded. "Yeah...they're inviting us to dinner to 'talk'. She asked if we're willing to come to a Thai restaurant tonight at 8", he explained. 

Soonyoung propped his weight onto his arms, acting like Hansol was weightless. "Are we willing to go, though?" he questioned. Hansol shifted on top of him, trying to find a more comfortable position. "I'd like to hear what they've got to say. We can leave anytime...", he said. Soonyoung smiled. "Then we'll go", he told him.

Wonwoo and Seokmin entered the living room. "I hope you two didn't do anything inappropriate on that couch", Seokmin half-warned them. 

"We can sleep on the same couch without ripping each other's clothes off. As for you, though. The walls here aren't very thin, you know. You two are my best friends and I love you but if I ever witness something last night again I'm going to have to shoot you", Soonyoung explained with a knowing smirk on his face. 

Hansol chuckled and rolled off of his boyfriend. Soonyoung laughed at his friends' embarrassed faces. "Anyway, I'm sure you'll get rid of us soon. Then you can do whatever you like until your parents come back."