Chapter Nine

Strawberry, Peppermint and Fairy Tale Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nine

 

Sook joo POV

 

I am bored.

 

I sighed for the nth time staring into space.

 

Hyo jin unnie is running by the treadmill while I am bored watching her get fit.

 

“Sook joo how about some exercise?” she asked pushing more buttons to accelerate her speed.

 

I yawned shaking my head. “I hate exercise.”

 

“Baking?”

 

“I am not in the mood.”

 

“Do you want to go shopping with me?”

 

“I never buy anything.”

 

Hyojin unnie frowned as her beautifully lined eyebrows met together. “Then what do you want to do?”

 

“I don’t know.” I pouted.

 

“Meet a friend and go out. That’s the problem Sook joo you don’t have a social life.”

 

It’s my turn to frown. “I don’t have friends.” I blurted out. Hyojin unnie looked hurt and stopped the machine. “Except for you unnie.”

 

She smiled and pushed buttons again. “Call Changmin. I bet he’s good at entertaining.” She shrugged her shoulder and drank from her water bottle. “Better yet, give him a surprise friendly visit.” And I saw her lip curling into a smile.

 

____

 

Changmin’s POV

 

“Changminnie!!”

 

“Hyung! What do you think are you doing here?” I am more than displeased to see a dolphin turned human swimming on our sofa. He has this happy cheeky grin on his face that makes me more aggravated.

 

“I’m bored.”

 

“Last time I check I am not a clown.” I sarcastically dismissed Junsu hyung. “I just want to be alone. I mean, I have been stressed these past few days.”

 

“I forgive you.” He quickly replied. “So who’s this girl that is giving you this hard time?” he grinned making himself comfortable, now arranging my game collections on the shelf.

 

“Please hyung don’t touch that.”

 

“Fine. Fine.” he said. “What’s her name again?”

 

I sighed. I know he wouldn’t let this go. “No one hyung.”

 

“Yeah Changminnie! Lie to me.” He still ended up rearranging my stuff. Knowing Junsu hyung he wouldn’t come up with the idea. I bet Yoochun hyung made a bet on this and he’s just confirming it.

 

“Yoochun hyung is a better actor.”

 

He looked startled but recovered quickly trying to hide his surprise. “I just told you I’m bored and you mention Yoochun in front of me? Should I be hurt right now?”

 

“Nah..” I egoistically said. “How much is he paying you?”

 

“Yah!” Junsu hyung yelled back and we heard the doorbell.

 

My eyes grew into slits. “Is that Yoochun hyung?”

 

He gulped. “I have no idea. We haven’t talked!”

 

I went straight to the door so that I could confront Yoochun hyung. “Yah hyung!” I opened the door with a loud bang only to see Sook joo’s shocked face.”

 

“Hyung?” she whispered. I am afraid I scared her but instead she burst out into a hearty laugh.

 

“Who’s that?” Junsu hyung pushed me aside and beamed when he saw her.

 

Do they know each other?

 

“Nice to see you. Come in. Come in.”

 

“Thank you.” Sook joo giggled as he followed Junsu.

 

“Do you know each other?” I said voicing out my thoughts.

 

“No” both of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter