Chapter Eleven

Strawberry, Peppermint and Fairy Tale Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

Changmin POV

 

 

Sook joo texted me about a testing test early this morning. I am not much of a morning person but since it involves food I couldn’t be any happier. As I walked by the door I can smell the sweet aroma of bread but instead of yummy looking cakes, I am surprised to see her surrounded with flour, sugar and baking powder. Apparently she hasn’t done anything good yet.

 

“Oppa!” she half screamed seeing me at the door. “I am so excited I’m going to practice my skills.” She said. As if on cue a black dog leaped and barked at me even before I can enter the kitchen.

 

“Grrrrr..”

 

“Dong mang, stop.” Sook joo warned the little puppy. “Oppa!” she beamed at me again. Her smile is so bright I might need sunglasses. “Unnie gave this to me. Isn’t he the cutest?”

 

I made a face. “Why is he named almost the same as my Mangdong?”

 

“Oh!” she was surprised but there’s a mischievous grin behind that as she went closer to me and whispered. “Unnie said we should have couple things and it’s not just Dong mang oppa.” She is blushing from embarrassment and I think I’m the same.

 

“Mwoh?” I gave out an exaggerated response.

 

As if she heard us, Hyo jin unnie came out from hiding wearing her usual leather and fur outfit while carrying aprons. One is pink and the other one is blue.

 

“You want me to wear this?” I am out for words seeing the lacy aprons. I gave out a disapproving look both at Sook joo and the disgusting thing. “No..” I heard myself say as she smiled sweetly and nodded. “No.. not this Sook joo.”

 

She gave out a pleading expression, her eyes brown and big almost tearing up and her hands clutched together at the bottom of her chin.

 

“You are the end of me.” I half cried in defeat.

 

Sook joo POV

 

“Oppa, please?” I begged. “Jung soo oppa said he’ll come and help me and I told him you’d be here.” I told him in my most convincing desperate voice. “You told me that if ever he comes I have to tell you and Hyojin unnie thinks if we convince him that we are a happy couple he’d leave us alone eventually.”

 

His face is contorted into a beautiful outrage. I know he wouldn’t like the idea but I guess with my awesome convincing powers he will agree to it at some point. It is true that Jung soo oppa is coming but it is also an excuse to see Changmin oppa. Just looking at his face assures me that yesterday’s not a dream.

 

I am halfway towards my goal, being a great patisserie.

 

I am thankful for having him and helping me in all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter