Chapter Three

Strawberry, Peppermint and Fairy Tale Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Changmin's birthday today!! YAY! I think today deserves an update! Thank you for reading!

 

____________________________________________00000000000000000_____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

 

I have no idea in management. That is the truth.

 

I sighed looking at Sook joo happily picking out ingredients at the supermarket.  We are in the middle of a huge pile of cans and bottles soaring above us like skyscrapers.

 

Okay that was an exaggeration but believing that she can cook is another extreme.

 

Looking at her delicate hands, there is no way she knows what she’s doing. A rich princess like Sook joo is securely guarded all her life. There is no way she knows how to handle pots, baking trays and an oven. I looked straight but concentrated on my peripheral vision knowing she is inches from me. I could almost taste her sweet scent in my tongue, a mixed fresh fruity smell that is very mild yet enticing. I never realized something could smell that good aside from food.

 

I leaned over the cart surveying the things she chose to buy. Maybe she has no idea on what she is doing but I’m pretty sure she has some sense in picking up things of interest. I don’t cook but I know my food.

 

I have my doubts about our agreement. I just want to prove her wrong. Things are not the way we dream them to be. It’s like teaching the innocent the ways of the world. It sounded wrong but it is the truth. Somehow for the sake of our friendship I’m giving her a favor. Don’t trust anyone especially Shim Changmin.

 

“So what are you planning to cook for me?” My voice betrayed me because I sounded too happy. It’s food we are talking about despite the taste afterwards if it fills up my tummy I am always glad.

 

She looked at me with those big brown eyes and smiled.  Confidence broke into that grin. She is looking forward to it and I guess I can say so too for myself.

 

“It’s a secret oppa. But wait.” She paused looking intently at me. “Are you fuzzy about food now? I mean, you were such a monster when we were young.”

 

She is sincere and I can’t control the amusement in my voice, “I eat anything and everything that’s why I’m a good food critic.”

 

She nodded. “Good.” And she turned her back from me and continued putting things in the cart. I know she is putting too much effort into something that will fail in the end. What a pity.

 

As I push the cart I saw Sook joo’s surprised expression as she saw another man in front of her.

 

Like me, he is pushing a trolley but his is not overflowing with cooking ingredients rather a few necessities that a single man could buy, like microwavable foods and noodles.

 

“Omo!! Oppa.” She is surprised but she managed to give him a smile.

 

That troubled me.

 

“Oh? Sook joo-yah. Annyeong” They sounded so pleasant. As if they knew each other for a very long time. I have that feeling of being excluded as if the both of them is sharing an inside joke. It’s annoying.

 

He move closer and gave her a hug, he caught her off guard making her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter