Chapter Twelve

Strawberry, Peppermint and Fairy Tale Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Changmin POV

 

* One text message received *

 

            “Oppa thanks for taking Dong mang. I will see you later after talking to father. I owe you another one.”

 

* End of message. *

 

I rolled my eyes as I put my cellphone back at my pocket and took a pink dog carrier from the passenger seat. This is a great day so far, spending the day with Sook joo baking cakes and eating them. Aside from the fact that Jung soo was there too, it could have been perfect. I brushed the though away from my mind.

 

We are doing this because of Jung soo not because we enjoy spending time together. “Just like the old times,” I reminded myself. “Spending time together just like the old times.”

 

I have no plans of playing badminton with my hyungs earlier today but I need to let go of some steam quickly building up within me. Sook joo’s father called and he’s back in Korea for a business trip. He called Jung soo and he wants to see Sook joo too. So both of them are picking up the old man in the airport.

 

How convient for Jung soo. I am pretty sure I made it clear that Sook joo is my girl. I gritted my teeth as I remembered the sly smile the crept up on Jung soo’s face. Only if Mr. Im could remember me, it wouldn’t be difficult.

 

Wait.

 

Sook joo is my girl?

 

Erase that.

 

“Changmin-ah. Why are you making a weird face?” Yoochun hyung asked me as I almost bump into him.

 

“Oh..hyung.” I weakly replied.

 

“Is this about your girlfriend? What’s her name?” he said while caressing his inexistent stubbles on his face. “hmmnn.. Sook joo?” he said mischievously.

 

I was about to ask Yoochun hyung how he knew about Sook joo but the answer appeared like a ghost in front of me. Of course! It should be Junsu hyung’s doing.

 

“Changmin-ah!! Yoochun-ah!” a lively voice interrupted us.

 

“Hyung!!” I complained. “She isn’t my girlfriend.”

 

“Whom are you talking about?” Junsu looks so innocent I want to wipe out his face.

 

“Aish! I will go have a snack. I will be back in five minutes.” I said trying to get away from my two hyungs.

 

“Changmin-ah why are you carrying Dong mang?” Junsu yelled while I was walking away.

 

“How come you know Dong mang?”

 

He walked towards me and took out his phone, showing me a picture of Sook joo and the dog. “Hyojin unnie sent me a picture last night.”

 

“Hyung!” I angrily ran towards him trying to snatch the phone away. He quickly threw it to Yoochun hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter