Chapter Six

Strawberry, Peppermint and Fairy Tale Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Six

 

Changmin’s POV

 

The scent of fresh grass and dirt mingled in my nose as I avoid wet puddles of water in front of me.

 

I dragged my feet toward the big gates and gave out a huge sigh.

 

People are cluttering around like little ants haphazardly trying to avoid each other’s gazes as they try to find their prison chamber or in layman’s term could be referred as the classroom. I stretched my muscles and gave out a huge yawn. All this stress of introductions makes me hungry.

 

“Changmin-nah!!” I heard a loud sing-song voice echoed at my back. I looked at Junsu hyung annoyed and glared at him.

 

“Hyung! Can you lower your voice?” I whined.

 

“Yah!” he said in his eungkang voice. “Why are you so grumpy early in the morning? Did you and your girlfriend fight last night?” he asked teasingly.

 

I knotted my forehead. Why am I getting grouchy at him?

 

A memory came back at my mind as I blankly stare at my hyung.

 

Flashback.

 

I am happily drinking and flirting with girls inside a club when suddenly my cellphone rang. Trying to ignore my intruder thinking the noise will go away I ordered another shot from the bartender. I have a beauty in front of me and I am trying to ask for her number. She looked like she is about to respond from my flirting when my phone rang again. I gave out a huge sigh and smiled awkwardly excusing myself. I went inside the mens’ room lowering the noise around me.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Oppa.” The voice from the other side of the phone grumbled out the words.

 

“Sook joo?”

 

“Yes, this is me. Oppa I’m staying in Korea.”

 

“Isn’t that a good thing?” I heard my heart in my throat as I croaked out in reply.

 

“It is.” She simply stated. “But.”

 

“But?”

 

“My appa made sure Jung soo will look after me.” She answered in an annoyed voice. “What will I do to him to make him go away? He comes here everyday and just now he’s asking why you are never around when he’s here.”

 

I pursed my lips together not knowing what to say.

 

“Oppa, can you do me a favor?” she pleaded.  “Can you come over?”

 

I rolled my eyes. I think my awesome night is over.

 

End of flashback

 

I mess up my hair in frustration as I stood up and walk away from my hyung.

 

“Yah! Changmin where are you going?”

 

I glared at him and softly spoke in a controlled voice. “I am hungry. Where else will I go?”

 

“See you later then.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

 

Maybe I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter