Chapter Fourteen

Strawberry, Peppermint and Fairy Tale Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sook joo POV

 

 

It was not surprise but complete shock the moment I saw a girl hugging Changmin oppa.

 

It’s as if it created a stir in my emotions that I want to push away the random girl hugging my Changmin oppa. Is she his girlfriend? Is she someone special to him? Why is she so clingy hugging him like there’s no tomorrow? I am about to push her aside when I saw familiarity in her features and as soon as Changmin oppa said her name I am frozen on my tracks.

 

“Soo yeon?”

 

“Yes! It’s me!” she smiled sweetly now hugging me tightly. “I miss you so much Sook joo. It’s been a while.”

 

I am speechless. My bestfriend Soo yeon is hugging me and I am tight lipped. She is that one girl that I love in the whole world but why do I want to strangle her?

 

She has a curious look in her face as she glance at me and back at Changmin. “So tell me what’s with the two of you?”

 

We exchange glances and I felt that strong connection we had today. I have to admit we grew closer and I gave out a triumphant smile back at Soo yeon knowing well she missed out this closeness we have. “

 

“We just went to the orphanage and helped out a friend that volunteers there.” Changmin oppa explained clearing out our situation. I wished he didn’t say that. There are more creative ways of telling that story that gives emphasis to our closeness.

 

Soo yeon gave out an understanding nod. She is my long time friend why am I being so weird around her?

 

We went inside my house and continued talking while Hyo jin unnie is making us snacks. Changmin oppa has this awkward smile in his face and it concerns me the most.

 

“So are you staying here for good?” he asked her.

 

I am sitting on a single armchair while Changmin oppa is beside Soo yeon in the couch. I feel agitated seeing him closer to her than me. I stood up and scoot over between them giving out a triumphant smile holding on to Sooyeon’s hands.

Soo yeon smiled awkwardly seeing me changing seats as I pushed Changmin oppa away to the farther side of the couch.

 

“Ahmmm. Y..yes.. I will be staying for a while.” She said glancing at the both of us.

 

“Are you studying here?”

 

“Anniyo.” She shook her head. “I am here for auditions.”

 

“Auditions?” Changmin oppa echoed.

 

“Neh,” she gave out a sweet smile. “I am auditioning with my sister since the both of us sings. Maybe you should audition too.” She told Changmin oppa.

 

He scoffed off and I laughed, “No Sooyeon I think Changmin oppa is busy.” I looked back at him and send him winks to second the motion. He has a distasteful face looking at me.

 

“You don’t know how to wink.”

 

“I am not winking oppa.” I rubbed my eyes. “I have something in my eyes.” I pretended. He has an evil smirk in his face and I know too well that he’s doing this in purpose. Sooyeon on the other hand is clueless just looking at the both of us.

 

Hyojin unnie arrived and she’s carrying tea and some biscuits. It’s a good distraction since I can feel the weird ambiance forming up.

 

“So… Sook joo yah.” Sooyeon said trying to clear up the mood. “I have heard you are getting engaged. Is that true?”

 

I coughed spilling my tea and Changmin oppa patted my back giving me his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter