| FORBIDDEN | 2

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sehun walked out of the classroom at the same time. You both couldn’t fit in the door, so you let him go first giving him a glare in the process. This just had to happen you just had to be in the same classes this year. You weren't really used to him following behind you at the end of the day. Last year you had different last periods so walking with him home didn’t happen. Well not until now. you found yourself going at a different pace than he not wanting to be beside him.  Now you had to deal with this class, plus walking home with him. GREAT. Not. what’s next? Fantastic start of the new year don’t  you think?

Sehun tried to keep his distance from you but it was kind of hard when he had to walk slower which was highly annoying. He tried to endure it for a moment longer but he just couldn't. that I don't care anymore. Sehun thought.

 Sehun walked faster passing you up.

 You looked up from the ground, snapping out of the thoughts of war you had going inside of your head. The topic passing right by you. You looked at him like he was stupid. Now you were following behind him and it became a problem. If anything, you were the lead and he was the follower.  You tried to go faster than him but him being 6 foot with long legs out did you 5 ft. 3 frame. When you did finally pass, him he grabbed your wrist. You stopped immediately and met his angry eyes.

 “stop." he half yelled.

 “Stop what?!" you yelled pissed off.

“Acting like I'm some kind of it.” He said furiously, “I know I'm not a brother to you but at least treat me with somewhat respect and I know you're not happy about my presence in your classes but at least endure it after this assignment.” He was breathing heavily and you were both angrily staring at another.

 You were shocked by his out spoken words. he never said things like that, or talked about your complicated relationship as twin brother and sister. So, for once it left you lost for words with your mouth hanging open. Which literally was. And with that he threw your wrist away like it was trash and left you standing there.

 

When you finally got home you were fuming, how dare he say words like that to you! You stormed upstairs and into his room. A room you hadn't been in for quite some time. (So, imagine the awkwardness.) “How dare you say things like that to m-" you yelled but were cut off when you see a shirtless Sehun. (More awkwardness.) You closed your eyes for a moment.

“What the ing truth?! You know you don't treat me as your brother!”

 in the meantime, you forgot how to breathe. You opened your eyes finally as he angrily tried to find a shirt. “I was just saying it for you it's been like that for some years now!” You could her hurt in his voice but overall, he was angry.

This was weird you guys never talked about your guy’s relationship. You wondered what has gotten in to him. Was it the New Year? Making eye contact with him, you glared at him.

“What you know it's true!" Sehun said harshly, roughly putting on his shirt. You felt hurt by the truth and you wanted to tell him “why” and “what” that it was for his own good. But you just couldn’t. “Sehun I-"

"No do me a favor and get the out!" He started coming towards you pushing you out. You stumbled backwards from something on his floor and he caught you before you fell he looked into your eyes and you looked into his. There when your heart again. Your heart beating defectively, unnaturally.  He was 2 inches from your face, just 2 inches away from the truth. none of you said nothing. Snapping out of it you roughly got out of his embrace and walked next door to your room. And slammed the door.

Sehun stood awkwardly oblivious to your reasoning. He laid back down on his bed trying to unravel what the just happened. But no matter hard he tried, he just couldn’t.

 You cried all night. You couldn't help it. You wish you didn't exist you were disgusting. You loathed yourself. How could those weird feeling exists towards your brother? And why wouldn't they go away? 

 

You thought and thought about it up until now, you were back and forth, back and forth with your thoughts all night, contemplating about telling sehun the truth. Back and forth back and forth you went.

It was currently 3 am and you got up out of bed.  you had your mind set on going to tell him. You quietly found yourself going down the hallway stopping right in front of his door you turned around only to come back again turning around again fighting with you self.  You tucked your long brown hair behind your ear before deciding to go in. you put your hand on the nob twisting it but now pushing the door open quite yet. When you did you slowly opened it without it creaking. As you entered the room his lamp was on. You walked over to his sleeping frame. You were about to wake him up when you got in a trance. You gawked at his face. His blonde hair was pushed back, you felt all kinds of emotions pour in you and you started to tear up, why? Why couldn’t this be okay? Why was the world against you two? Well mostly you. Why couldn’t you have what you wanted?

 You continued to look at him. You couldn't believe how handsome he was and he was yours. He was your twin brother. He was yours but not in the way you wanted him. Your teary eyes trailed down to his body he had no shirt on again with jogging pants which were pulled a little to show his v line. You couldn't take it you wanted to touch him and maybe do more like undress him and then fuc- Ok that was enough your thoughts were going hay wire that was the thoughts you were trying to avoid.

You turned around and then turned back then turned around then again turned back.

“If you were going to kill me in my sleep I hope you know that I was awake the whole time." Sehun said with his eyes still closed, scaring the crap out of you making you jump. Instantly you went back to being a pissed off . The façade you knew so well, "Well I came in here to ask you something but never mind." you lied. “No what is it you’re already here."

"No"

"Just tell me already."

You stood there trying to think of something to say. “It was about the class assignment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter