| FORBIDDEN | 8

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at school the talk of this "party" kept floating around and spreading like wild fire everyone seemed to be attending to hang with G-dragon and his friends this weekend.

KWON JIYONG aka GD, OR GDRAGON.

Whatever.

He was a self-centered and a just like Jongin and chanyeol. It was disgusting. They were all disgusting. It didn’t matter what you looked like if you put out, and you had a warm hole, they would talk to you. Although these three were in different cliques, they still associated with each other.

Disgusting.

All of them.

However at least GD’s friends were at least decent. Him, himself was another story. His best friend’s aka BIGBANG (yeah everyone had clique names in this school) was Bingu TOP, Maknae Seungri, ladies’ man Taeyang, and Daesung. you didn't have any classes with GD but you sure as hell knew who he was since he hit on you a lot.

"yah Ana Banana, are you coming to my party this weekend?"

‘Another day another dollar,’ was a saying most people say, but dealing with guys like this, it was 'another day another .' you looked up from your book in the library to be meet with the eyes of the animal himself. such a cocky .

you sighed." maybe, maybe not you never know."

He looked at you amused, like a game. It was always a game with him.  He was always trying to play but you didn't want to play. but he would never get that. "Ahh come on..." he said flashing his pearly white teeth.

Years.

It has been years, since GD has been trying to court you. when would he realize, you didn't want him? aish. "GD-ssi please know that I was studying I have a test next hour in my 4th hour and I wouldn't like to be bothered right now." you, trying to be as nice as possible. But your gritted teeth gave you away.

Was that hurt spread across his face. You never seen him hurt over something so little. Well at least when he was around his friends. "Fine, but I still want answer today. I really want you to come." he said getting up to exit.

 Great so he wouldn't be letting this go.

*********Before 4th period you met up with Kris by your locker.

"hey." you said.

He looked at you and smiled, the love in his eyes was present, and guilt rushed over you. Because if you "loved" him like you said you did you wouldn't be feeling so guilty about your feelings towards him. You wouldn't be still loving sehun either. But it was a work in progress no one can just change overnight.

"Hey babe." he said kissing your cheek. "how are you, I didn't see your arrival this morning everything OK?"

You were late this morning you couldn't get any sleep last night because of sehun and your fight. So, you got up late and rushed to school during free period.

" yeah I woke up late sorry I didn't tell you, you were probably waiting for me huh?"

 He shook his head yes and grabbed you to him," well it's okay your here now and that's all that matters."

cringe.

Could you be anymore guilty? You wouldn't ever stop feeling guilty until you gave your heart completely to Kris, not just some of it.

 the bell rang and kiss pecked your lips.

"see ya babe."

 

 

Fourth hour went by with a breeze although you were sure your bombed that test your concentration was nowhere to be found and you were anxious. Anxious to see him. You missed him, and lunch would let you see him. From across the room that is.

The bell rang everyone poured out and you went to meet up with the guys. Luhan was the only present when you walked in. he had already seen you so you couldn't turn around, that would only make things worse.

 "hey Oppa."

 He looked at you sadly," Please don't call me that anymore."

What?

The happy go lucky Luhan was mad for once in his life."lu-" you tried to speak but it just wouldn't come out.

"Just keep your distance from me for a while." and he got up and left.

Okay? this made you feel like . Luhan didn't want anything to do with you now. But you were his best friend. You were closer to him than anybody else in the group how was you supposed to do that? You sat there at the table alone. Feeling stupid and worthless. Because you were stupid and worthless playing with people's hearts and mind. Even though you said you wouldn’t care, you really did.

Using them as well to get over the fact that you were delusional, and sick to be in love with your brother. It seemed more like as the days went on you seemed to have karma biting you in the more and more every time.

"Hey babe you ready?" Kris touched your shoulder and you turned around to see him and Tao the rest of the boys including Luhan were in the line already. You got up and your eyes connected with Luhan’s and he harshly looked away. . you felt like for treating people like . But you deserved it all. The boys did as they always did when they were in the long waiting line of the cafeteria. They laughed played and joked with another. but you this time didn't join. you didn't want to you just payed attention long enough to know when the line was moving.

"Yah noona are you alright?" Chen trolled.

Your head snapped up to the boys. All six of them looking at you.

"Dae I'm alright." You said avoiding contact with Luhan.

"you sure?" Chen pushed further.

 He knew you were upset looking, so the smile washed off his face.

"She's alright someone just might have hurt her feelings," Luhan said looking you in your eyes, "it’s okay Ana I know how you feel." All the guys looked from Luhan, to look down at you.

You gave him a long hard stare. Okay so this is how he wants to be eh? "yeah, some people don't mean to though." you said getting it straight. They guys looked at Luhan.

He looked amused, “Really, I think they know what they're doing exactly." Then back at you.

“Not everything people do is intentional, Luhan,” You and Luhan stared another down while the others felt the tension. It had become awkward for them. Luhan was in the beginning of the line his back facing the wrong way to look down at you, the guys in-between you two, you were at the back, Kris in front of you. Whom was unimpressed.

"Okay what's going on?" Kris asked annoyed by Luhan’s tone of voice towards you.

" Nothing’s going on." Luhan said walking out of the line.

Chen and Xiumin watched him go amused." what's up with Mr. pretty pants?" Chen laughed, that little troll.

You got even more mad and walked out the line after him. He was embarrassing you in front of everyone. You were done with dealing with everyone mad at you. Or hating you. You had bigger battles to fight.

 You caught him outside the cafeteria.

"What is wrong with you." you said the dumbest question ever.

He glared at you, " off,” he replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter