|FORBIDDEN | 14

FORBIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had embarrassed yourself to a max. You couldn't take the awkward glances, the short answers, and the avoided eye contact. You just couldn't wait till mom and dad arrived, because dealing with this strange-ness wasn't cutting it. It was like when you play with a lighter and you let your finger move across the fire to slowly kind of torcher. it wasn't exactly painful but it wasn't pleasant either. And if left long enough I could result in pain.

 

"you should go to school, you said mom and dad are arriving today so I’ll be fine, “your head snapped up and you quickly looked down. Still, it was hard to look him straight in the eye. "You don't have to stay here Ana- I'm fine." Still, you looked down. Still not saying a word.

You played with your fingers nervously for comfort, but only to find out it made you more nervous. So nervous, that your hands started to sweat. But you kept doing it anyway because you did realize that if you stopped, you wouldn't know what to do, and you didn't want to look up at him so...

"Ana look at me please," he whispered. You suddenly stopped fiddling with your hands. “Your’e right," you said finally looking at him." I should go to school," you said getting up.

"Ana," he pleaded. You weren't responding to him, interacting with him, nothing. You were just so embarrassed that you indicated the kiss, practically telling showing how you felt. You haven’t talked about it. Haven’t said a word about. Neither did he. So now the tension in the room was for what? Embarrassment? Get out of here.

Okay well you never right out said you were in love with him. But what was a kiss for? didn’t that say everything? If not, then we just kiss people for no reason then? And defiantly not brothers.

"Bye Sehun," you said not looking at him. He tried to get up but ended up wincing in pain. " I love you." he called. You ignored him because you knew you would take it the wrong way.

 

***

“Yeobose-“

"ANA WHERE THE ARE YOU?” You jumped instantly at the impact of your mother yelling causing others to look at you in the library. Again, you were getting screamed at by your loving mother.

"Eeoma, I'm at school." you whispered into the phone your anxiety rising rapidly.

You were in the library in free period, and you had to drastically turn the volume down to keep everyone from looking at you.

"I DON'T CARE GET-"

you dad grabbed the phone. There was a pause before he spoke and you felt you heart a thousand times all into tiny little pieces.

“honey have a good day at school, focus don't worry about sehun too much, and come up here after school is over."

CLICK.

the line went dead.

You sat there in utter disbelief squeezing the phone in embarrassment as the other kids stared at you. Especially the girl sitting across from you.

so cold.

You held the phone up to you ear. Others were glancing your way. Trying to see what was going on with Oh Ana now, you don't want to seem like anything was going on so you pretended to be on the phone still.

"Dae, I’m sorry mom I’ll do the dishes later, Dae, I love you too see you after school." and then you pretended to hang up the already hung up phone.

 

You avoided eye contact as the tears stung your eyes, but they didn't fall. They just rimmed you just looked down hoping they would dissolve. Or evaporate.

 

***

 

"How is he doing?" Baekhyun fell into step with you in the hallway. You looked straight ahead. "he’s doing good, hopefully he can be discharged without any problems."

Baekhyun grabbed your hand. You became alarmed and stopped walking, looking down at it like it was a foreign object”

“Ana talk to me, I doubt that you're taking this lightly." He said with concern in his eyes.

But before you could respond.

“What now? are you now trying to get back in the crew?" kai said with a scuff. His eyes were focused on you interlocked hands with Baekhyun. You quickly let it go.

" kai..." Baekhyun warned."

You get around, don't you?" Kris, luhan, Gdragon...” he tapped his chin acting like he was acting when really he was making up. “possible sehun, now Baekhyunnn... ." He dragged out looking you deep in your eyes, then turned his attention to Baekhyun, “hyung.”

he turned his attention from you to Baekhyun. “hyung, don't mess with this one you deserve better." He said like he was actually concerned.

 

"Kai!" Baekhyun got in his face. "leave her alone, and stop with the sehun bull!" he yelled.

You looked around people were starting to listen in and they started to crowed around "hyung she is a ! she is nasty, disgusting! don't mess with her, I don't care if she is Sehuns Noona." he said with so much hate. You slightly pushed Baekhyun trying to get to Kai. And instantly Baekhyun kept you from moving to much. But Baekhyun held you back for so long. As Kai kept running his mouth.

"Then what the are you." You were now in his face and Baekhyun and Chanyeol held kai back. Suho, do and come out the crowd to help Baekhyun and chanyeol.

“Get out my face, you better get out my face!” he yelled in yours.

“What the are you going to do about it!” you said getting ready to punch him in it.”

“hyungs, get her out my face! Get her out my face he said looking up at Chanyeol. As you yelled your head off.

You put your finger in his face, “get your ing hand out my face!”

Park Bom and Sandara Park came out the crowd to you and held you from Kai.

“Unnie Gwenchana.” They said desperately as you still was trying to go for kai.

“aigooooooooooo” chanyeol said as he held on to a kai whose mouth kept running.

You looked back at Bom and Sandara as they held your arms kai still running his mouth.

“let me go!”

“What you going to do now !” Kai said yelling your way.

“oh, no!” You said getting pissed off. “Bommie let me go I’ma him up!”

“Nappun Gizibe, gwenchana,” Bommie said.

“Shut up kai!” Baekhyun yelled at kai.

There was so much going on at once it was like a zoo. People were crowded around you two. It was so many people it seemed like the whole school poured in.

Done arguing with Kai you settled for less. You noticed two of his flings within the crowed." ha does Amy know you're banging Eunmi,” you make eye contact with both girls and back at kai, the girls looked at another.

“unniieeeeeeee,” Sandara said in desperation.

“what the ?! Eunmi said to the girl.” They started to argue forming their own crowd.

All that while you are trying to get at Seohyun?" you said noticing sweet Seohyun in the crowed as well." you gave her a sympathetic look as you broke the news to her in front of everyone. She looked hurt and slipped out the crowd rapidly.

 

kai pushed you breaking free from chanyeol and kai.

" yah shut the up!"

You roughly fell to the ground, Sandara and Bom going down with you. Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly grabbed kai before he caused more of a ruckus. You got up and bom and Sandra tried to catch you by your waste but the next events could be helped.

"!" he spat. And as soon as he was held back by chanyeol and Baek you did it you punched him right in the mouth, not once but twice. Hit him with that two piece. (sorry I just had to put that in there XD)

Kai became furious and he looked insane. “ YOU ANA”

“call me a again I bet you won’t!”

Everyone was staring and whispering about you and Kai.

Some were on his side saying you deserved it. those were mostly girls since they hated you already. others were saying kai was being disrespectful as always even going as far as pushing a girl this time.

You could hear Kai cursing your name as Baekhyun and Chanyeol grabbed him down the hallway.

“Yah let go of me, that , why are you protecting her!” He said.

Baekhyun and chanyeol were yelling at him at the same time. But you weren’t close enough to hear and they kept going further way down the hall.

“ana gwen cha na?” park bom said.

“dae,kamsa” you said to your “friends,” but your barley hung with them as well since the boys came in your life. You haven’t had girlfriends in a long time you forgot Sandara and bom existed. At least they were good friends still though protecting you when you haven’t spoken to then in a year or so.

“okay, just come find us if you need anything, I don’t want you dealing with kai alone,” Sandara gave you that look. Bom laughed.

“yeah, he’s way out of hand.” Bom said. “nice hit though.” She laughed.

"Ana what's going on?" luhan said coming into view breaking through the crowd.

Bom and Sandara left exiting threw the crowd.

"okay everybody go to class, lunch, where you have to go, GO! KA!" one of the teachers said. Coming in behind luhan.

Everyone started to clear away scattering in fear of detention leaving you and luhan.

The teacher stared at you a moment.

"Oh Luhana, how come every time there is something going on you're in the middle of it?" he spat. before you could respond. "go I said go to class!" but was occupied with one of the other noisy hardheaded students.

 

"let’s go before he blows his top," you and Luhan hurried off to lunch. Before you and luhan scattered off Gdragon was smirking against the lockers with his crew big bang. He shook his head in amusement at you, before turning around to join the conversation with his friends. You smiled a little.

“GD, Taeyang, top, Daesung. And Seungri, class or lunch, now!”

-

 

 

Kris was eyeing you again but he hadn't said a word to you since you found out his game.

liar.

.

He probably knew you knew. But he was curious as to what was going on with you and Kai.

Since you and luhan were late you guys went straight to the table instead of going there the line to get you food.

"yah, why is everyone staring at us?" Tao said looking around at everyone.

You hadn't noticed but now that you had looked you could see it too. And when you made eye contact with everyone they would look away others laughing. You already knew kai was the cause to this. Wonder what he said now.

You sighed out in frustration.

"Ana what's going on?" Chen said rolling up on the table not being a troll for once. A serious look on his face.

You looked up at him. "Kai trouble again." All the guys sighed in annoyance.

Chen threw down his chopsticks. "Someone needs to punch him in the mouth." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter